john1230

Oct 6, 2020
how do you sleep with Lauren? i caught her masturbating and then pray bottomless but she ask me to leave afterwards
Sneak in the house at 02:00 to 05:00 (can't remember exact time) and you'll go to her bedroom and if your points are high enough you can stay the night with her.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
how do you sleep with Lauren? i caught her masturbating and then pray bottomless but she ask me to leave afterwards
some of these events to progress u actually have to do the one that piss them off a few times, the mod really helps in freezing their interest stat, so u don't have to go try to regain those lost points.

ichigo31

Oct 17, 2022
oh no. T_T android version is broken. i downloaded from mega, i'm on android ver. 11 and when i start the game it goes black and then crashes. ver 0.35.1 T_T
Delete the app and then reinstall it with the new version. That is what worked for me and your saves should be fine

Kwits

Oct 6, 2020
where do i find the save folder? I got a save file that I want to use for the new update. thanks

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Not sure if its a bug or what it is, but instead of getting the usual list of cheat options I'm getting just 3: Modelling Job, Motel Cheats and WTF Do I Do. None of these seem to acually do anything, but maybe I'm missing something. Is this right?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Not sure if its a bug or what it is, but instead of getting the usual list of cheat options I'm getting just 3: Modelling Job, Motel Cheats and WTF Do I Do. None of these seem to acually do anything, but maybe I'm missing something. Is this right?
Not a bug, you downloaded gibs6100 "Cheat Mod" which is mostly automatic and requires little user interaction. His "Cheat Menu" was retired when suchguy made his mod available. That is the mod that you are familiar with where all the option are on screen.

Grab the one you want to use.

where do i find the save folder? I got a save file that I want to use for the new update. thanks
Search is your friend.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone tell me how to translate a ren'py game automatically and easily? is there a special tool because with the basic ren'py software I can't

pekkiep

Jan 5, 2020
can someone help me.i am stuck at mary's training
i can fuck her with and without condoom but still i don't know what to do now

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes