ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
i believe
How to find out about second famil? Also to get trustof lawyer and her residence? Anyone
I believe those are in future updates! I do wish the Dev would get on with the second family! Considering how long it has taken to get anywhere with the first family it will be 2036 before MC get to second base with 2nd Mother

Reactions: sabu6

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Hi.

Do you have some walkthrough to share please. I have problems to reach every task from the board !

Thanks in advance
I don't know of any walkthrough. Only way to play this game is to GRIND it out and try everything. Get everyone to be MC's best friend and do everything to get their Allure as high as you can. Allure is hard since no one but the Dev really knows the order it goes in. Most I have gotten is Mom at sexually desire. But is that the last one or is there more and how many???

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
How to get the principal ??? awww man I m trying hard but nothing happens. School grades are good but nothing happens : (
What should I do ?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
How to get the principal ??? awww man I m trying hard but nothing happens. School grades are good but nothing happens : (
What should I do ?
If I remember correctly what all I did.
1. paid for rides to school with mom Motel parking lot 8am.. that got MC to school an hour before class (even if sis didn't tag along and Mom could give MC a HJ or BJ)
2. That extra early hour I would spend visiting Principle. Talking topics till she was best friends with MC (key to topics is try one if it is green try another if it is red hit page up button to go back and try a different one)
3. After a while MC will get a option under request to fix attendance. Dothis even if MC doesnt need attendance fixed. MC will have to move boxes. She will tell him to do one at a time. But doing two at a time will piss her off but at the same time rise her allure for MC.
4. Once allure is rised enough when MC goes to see her she will invite him to sit on the sofa with her while she runs her hand along his hard on over his shorts. (this will rise allure more)
5. Later once allure is rised more when MC says goodbye to leave she will tell him he can't leave her office like that and give him a HJ
Hope all that helps
P.S. to break up the grinding i would go to Principles office M/W/F on the other two days I would go in to the class room and get on the tablet and refill the topics.

• Love
Reactions: jimbo_1234

a.lwan.myar

Aug 30, 2017
it triggers before or after dinner, mia will show up and pick big sis. make a save for the next day, when it's 19.00 don't go for dinner with commute, but go to neighbour streets (where the teacher lives), it will trigger automatically.
Thank you for tip.Works exactly as you said.
Any info on how to get maid scenes (I've seen her through windows but never formally met her outside).
Also I can't find goons after meeting them first time. I've spent hours but only saw maid, a random couple and each girls.

Reactions: jimbo_1234

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you for tip.Works exactly as you said.
Any info on how to get maid scenes (I've seen her through windows but never formally met her outside).
Also I can't find goons after meeting them first time. I've spent hours but only saw maid, a random couple and each girls.
the goons only trigger once i think, after school go to motel and wonder around. if not, try saturday or sunday around 11 to 14 pm i guess. the maid scene will randomly trigger when you enter your room around 12 to 15 maybe.

Reactions: a.lwan.myar

a.lwan.myar

Aug 30, 2017
I really hope version 0.9 and version 1.0 bring huge amount of gameplay content. Because while the graphics are nice and promising storyline, I don't feel like there's not enough gameplay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Flangers 007

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I really hope version 0.9 and version 1.0 bring huge amount of gameplay content. Because while the graphics are nice and promising storyline, I don't feel like there's not enough gameplay.
That is because 0.8 doesn't mean 80%. It's just 8 monthly update. Which means that after 0.9 will be 0.10 and there is a long way before version 1.0

Reactions: a.lwan.myar

a.lwan.myar

Aug 30, 2017
That is because 0.8 doesn't mean 80%. It's just 8 monthly update. Which means that after 0.9 will be 0.10 and there is a long way before version 1.0
I hate such numbering of versions. I would prefer if the devs(not just this game but in general) use 0.08.2 etc in such cases. I feel like I got lied to. 0.8 should means it's 80% of the intended game and whatever comes up after 1.0+ are like fixes and additional contents that fans requested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes