Misbehaving

Dec 20, 2019
Anyone able to state what level you can reach with each Girl in the current version...
EG Headmaster she will give you a hand job and that seems to be the end of her content.
Lilly appears to be blow job when you wake up.

It would be really useful to tell the player when they are at the end of current content on girls.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
What's up with the lawyer meeting? I made a meeting for 14 on friday and I'm there, but nothing is happening. I used the first file in the quick fix, shouldn't I have done that? The second file I didn't use, cause it seemed like you only do that when you have an existing game.
This thread is pretty confusing.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
guys pls some one fix up a WT or WT mos

or does this game has any ?

Thanks
There is NO Walk Through !

Just work on getting your stats up and and getting the NPC's to like you... (stumble around until something happens)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gartal

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
What's up with the lawyer meeting? I made a meeting for 14 on friday and I'm there, but nothing is happening. I used the first file in the quick fix, shouldn't I have done that? The second file I didn't use, cause it seemed like you only do that when you have an existing game.
This thread is pretty confusing.
Quick fixes were for 8.1. They aren't relevant anymore.

Sulring

Jan 21, 2017
I can't get the personal meeting with the shrink to trigger. With Mom works fine, but solo I get the meeting in my calendar for 1700, go to the residential area, and there is no meeting. Is there somewhere I need to go first, or something to do?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes