Sep 19, 2020
How to get to the console
opening gamename / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
Press Ctrl + F and enter config.console
and this is where everything ends because nothing appears

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Try starting a new then save there will a save folder inside game then replace
still nothing.. bizarrely, I've tried deleting the game altogether and unzip it again from the download folder..and somehow the progressions I have made (so both the 1 save I have made and the auto saves) are still there..despite me having deleted the saves folder together with the game itself.

that said, the game is grindy and not particularly good/rather slow, so I think the effort I'm putting into it is not going to be worth it anyway... so thanks for trying.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
still nothing.. bizarrely, I've tried deleting the game altogether and unzip it again from the download folder..and somehow the progressions I have made (so both the 1 save I have made and the auto saves) are still there..despite me having deleted the saves folder together with the game itself.

that said, the game is grindy and not particularly good/rather slow, so I think the effort I'm putting into it is not going to be worth it anyway... so thanks for trying.
Have you tried deleting the saves in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Have you tried deleting the saves in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes
took some doing, but yes..that solved it.
that said, the game is an absolute grindfest... and from your save, I've made remarkably little progress...can't even tell if I've made all the progress available for this update, or if there's more to be found/explored.
overal, the quality just isn't there for me to feel particularly invested in continuing this.
thanks for the help anyway.

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
Good game. Mother is great, sisters too. The writing is dumb at times though and i dont mean the grammatical errors.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes