Underpass24

Feb 10, 2018
not sure what to do but i keep getting and error, here is the traceback in case anyone can read that and help me :|

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Fixed it(?) i just deleted everything but the save and family patch then added all with the new 0.10.1 files.

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
For Jill at the strip bar.
After you are introduced to mia at 19:00 pm go to residential area then click clock to advance time
So I found the Lit teacher sex scene and principal blowjob, was there anything else in this update. There was a sunbathe option with the Mom that didn't seem to go anywhere, already passed that corruption level.

Mar 25, 2018
still not able to complete the young sis job quest even though i already know where she works, anybody know how to fix it so it would show as finished already? thanks

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
For Jill at the strip bar.

So I found the Lit teacher sex scene and principal blowjob, was there anything else in this update. There was a sunbathe option with the Mom that didn't seem to go anywhere, already passed that corruption level.
when mom is poolside click on naughty ask to jerkoff

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
We really need a "grindfest" tag for games like this. I got a bad ending after about 2 hours of gameplay. Because I wasn't micromanaging effectively enough, I guess. The renders are fine and the setup is okay, though. Maybe just find a way to simplify the mechanics a bit? Or give a bit more info on certain things...

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
We really need a "grindfest" tag for games like this. I got a bad ending after about 2 hours of gameplay. Because I wasn't micromanaging effectively enough, I guess. The renders are fine and the setup is okay, though. Maybe just find a way to simplify the mechanics a bit? Or give a bit more info on certain things...
I know what you mean. Regrettably, even games with sound mechanics often tend to become cluttered and almost unplayable over time and multiple updates, unless the devs have the foresight (or just experience) to factor that in early on and add a solid hint or quest system and really fine tune the grind. Often a major rework will be necessary and things are not made easier by most people playing incrementally; having to find themselves back into a game after weeks or maybe even months of breaks, waiting for updates. This already pushed me away from several games that I used to enjoy a lot - the effort to get back into it just got too much.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes