Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
the game have great potential, but goin to slow... hope see sex scense with the main girls soon ;]

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
First, I would like to say that this is a very nice game. However, when will there be actual sex scenes?
Second, what is the significance of the different answers colors?

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
First, I would like to say that this is a very nice game. However, when will there be actual sex scenes?
Second, what is the significance of the different answers colors?
about colors:
in standart dialogues they are random generated
during the events they are some kind of indicator of outcome (like, monochrome for neutral or pink for naughty ones)

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
how do i find the ID/name of a certain character for the console command? I'm trying to find the one of the bank manager.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Curious.

Why an incest patch, but no incest; or am I missing something?

Thanks
Indeed you are.
All three of your relatives have many sexual scenes (handjob, blowjob, masturbation, among others). There's not actual sex with any of them yet, but you can fuck your Lit Teacher

Reactions: Jarul

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
When I read all the questions and think about my own problems solving the game. Is it appropriate to get a walkthrough? Our good modders are in demand here: Scrappy, ShaddyModda, Joker Leader, Zoey Raven, OscarSix, D.S.-sama and more ...

:PogChamp::love::eek:

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Is there something required for Old Sis's job before going to residental area? I'm only seeing Lawyer's Place and Lit Teacher's place.
when your relation and allure are high enough a scene will happen after eating at diner then next day at 19:00 go to residental area there you will see bar

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes