ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You get about halfway up the Stairway to Heaven--mom tf bj hj kiss and breastplay, old sis mutual masturbation, hj ass massage and thigh fuck, young sis bj hj

I assume fucking them is a couple updates away.
you forgot about fingering Mom in bed

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
ok I have run into "your relationship is too depraved"! anyone knowwhat the heck that means and how to get rid of it back to "still effective"?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
ok I have run into "your relationship is too depraved"! anyone knowwhat the heck that means and how to get rid of it back to "still effective"?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
How to get access to 2nd family house? I have had lunch and raised to "best friends" with all three of them. Is there a time of day or something where I could visit their home?

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
How to get access to 2nd family house? I have had lunch and raised to "best friends" with all three of them. Is there a time of day or something where I could visit their home?
It's marked as "unresolved" which should really state "unfinished" or "coming soon". You can't visit yet.

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How do get anything with the second family? I met the mom a few updates back and she shooed me away. Haven't been able to do anything since.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
My save, I think is 100% on this vertion.
I checked your file... You are missing like half of the game you diddnt discover LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Check mine... I still have a lot of spaces "Your relation is to depraved" and i dont know how to get it to work for them to change to "drained", but you missed A LOT :) I think i have almost 100% of the story...
I still have Mom and Hotel mgr where it says that it can be more scenes hiding somewhere, i dont know where...
Does anybody have any ideas?
Mom - last scene titjob
Hotel mgr - last scene orgasm, handjobb drained and on both still says theres more scenes
I have one more scene active - Party - clingy still active... Dont know how to finish it...
I noticed a dialog with Hotel mgr while shes giving a hj, that he could feel her lips on his dick, but he have to figure out when and where. Is there a bj scene with her???? Dev help :D

Second family best friends and nothing more...
Lit teacher sex
Principal bj
Sisters done
Check mine file if i missed anything
Great game Dev (y)(y)(y):love::love::love:

Last edited:
Reactions: EchoCrow

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how can i got father to trust me and also the laywer to trust me
For father, go visit him in prison, ask him how is he and discuss interests, don't ask him if he actually did what the police accuses him of.

When he trusts you enough ask him how to help and he will suggest to visit the lawyer.
Go there, schedule appointments and do as many as possible, if you avoid asking her about her private life you will end each encounter with an increase of opinion. It's also useful at the right level of trust to have informations about the case, the bank and your father's other family.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
w
I checked your file... You are missing like half of the game you diddnt discover LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Check mine... I still have a lot of spaces "Your relation is to depraved" and i dont know how to get it to work for them to change to "drained", but you missed A LOT :) I think i have almost 100% of the story...
I still have Mom and Hotel mgr where it says that it can be more scenes hiding somewhere, i dont know where...
Mom - last scene titjob
Hotel mgr - last scene orgasm, handjobb drained and on both still says theres more scenes
I have one more scene active - Party - clingy still active... Dont know how to finish it...
I noticed a dialog with Hotel mgr while shes giving a hj, that he could feel her lips on his dick, but he have to figure out when and where. Is there a bj scene with her???? Dev help :D

Lit teacher sex
Principal bj
Sisters done
why i cant download this?

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
You get about halfway up the Stairway to Heaven--mom tf bj hj kiss and breastplay, old sis mutual masturbation, hj ass massage and thigh fuck, young sis bj hj

I assume fucking them is a couple updates away.
Thank you so much for this very detailed summary! I'll wait a few months before playing this then. Much appreciated!

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
How do get anything with the second family? I met the mom a few updates back and she shooed me away. Haven't been able to do anything since.
Your mom will ask you to get her something from the pharmacy. You meet a girl there. Later you meet her outside the X-Shop at the mall on the weekends. She's with her sister and then the two of them invite you to lunch at the cafe, where you discover their mom is Second mom and they are your second sisters(half sisters). You can then have lunch with them at the cafe on weekends(15:00 on Sat/Sun) and discuss their interests. That's as far as it goes for now, but presumably once they're friendly enough in future updates you can get invited to their home and find ways into further intimacies.

Reactions: tab2

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Mom - last scene titjob

Lit teacher sex
Principal bj
Sisters done
Soo, nobody gonna answer me if anybody made more progress?????
Great game Dev, but are you not gonna answer me eighter??????
WTF????? Nobody have any answers??????
Did i finish this update or not?????????

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
"too depraved" and "drained" are the same from your perspective. They both mean you won't raise sexual tention from the event anymore.
With "too depraved" the game tells you that maybe you've discovered a new event, but it's not as naughty as your relations already

ps.. I've not heard if anyone seen everything at the pool

Reactions: TempTitle

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
Android 0.10.1 link here. I downloaded, installed but I didn't try it.

But it opens.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes