megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
How do I follow/find Jill's job? I know where it is roughly but what triggers searching for it? Also, is that where I get booze for the attorney's party?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How do I follow/find Jill's job? I know where it is roughly but what triggers searching for it? Also, is that where I get booze for the attorney's party?
I believe it's triggered when your relation and sexual attraction are high enough.
Yes, the place is also where you can find booze

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
So, can I actually go to the bar or not? I maxed out Mom, Older Sis, younger sis on sexual tension, best friends, zero conflict with me. I met the second family and got on speaking terms with them. I found out about the attorney's booze parties. What am I missing to keep advancing here?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
How to unlock bank and principal story line ,pleaseeeee?
principal, I believe you just keep talking to her in her office until your relationship goes towards friendly.
For the bank, visit your dad in prison and get him to trust you more(improve your relationship), then ask him how to help with the case.

D3fau1t

Oct 18, 2020
How to get them drunk ? I have tried multiple times but always woke up in the morning with them with no sexual scene? How to pour the premium liquor?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I find very useful that now in the contact section on your phone you can see if there are new sexual scenes still uncovered for each character and which of the old ones are still effective in raising sexual tension.

Did anyone find a new scene for Hotel Manager? It's mentioned in her contact but I seem unable to unlock it. we are best friends and she's sexually charmed, I already got suntan (all 3 versions), her masturbating at reception and handjob.
Maybe something related to the goons?

Other question: in the cheat codes there is a reference to PE Teacher... did anyone encounter him/her?

Last edited:

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I find very useful that now in the contact section on your phone you can see if there are new sexual scenes still uncovered for each character and which of the old ones are still effective in raising sexual tension.

Did anyone find a new scene for Hotel Manager? It's mentioned in her contact but I seem unable to unlock it. we are best friends and she's sexually charmed, I already got suntan (all 3 versions), her masturbating at reception and handjob.
Maybe something related to the goons?

Other question: in the cheat codes there is a reference to PE Teacher... did anyone encounter him/her?
Not me, but I started meeting "Second Mom" and her two daughters (your step-sisters), weekends at noon in the Mall (opens up Cafe in there).
That sounds promising :)

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes