tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Your mom will ask you to get her something from the pharmacy. You meet a girl there. Later you meet her outside the X-Shop at the mall on the weekends. She's with her sister and then the two of them invite you to lunch at the cafe, where you discover their mom is Second mom and they are your second sisters(half sisters). You can then have lunch with them at the cafe on weekends(15:00 on Sat/Sun) and discuss their interests. That's as far as it goes for now, but presumably once they're friendly enough in future updates you can get invited to their home and find ways into further intimacies.
Thanks.

Now to figure out how to find the lawyers apartment.

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Underrated, good visuals unlike the copy pasted goblin models in most of the mainstream games. The grind is fine because there is progression along the way. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what to do until you randomly stumble upon a progress point (the lawyer kicking you out and then inviting you next try)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
The gallery is a persistent data. It's not updating when you load save games
Ok, diddnt even know that.... Just playing the game.... Sooo , did i unlock everything??? I never got the answer and i still have Mom and Hotel mgr saying "more scenes".... Can anybody finally answer if theres more scenes to unlock?????

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
I received an error when doing the teacher's family session. From my searchbar-fu, I wasn't able to find it anywhere in here, so I'll post it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas on what caused it?

Edit: I ignored it, and it seems to be going alright so far, but the dev might need to see this JIC.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I hope the MILF modeling is fully enabled in a future update. Including the obvious transition into nude modeling.
I assume there's one level of sexual desire beyond "sexually fascinated"--maybe "sexually obsessed" or "sexually addicted"?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I hope the MILF modeling is fully enabled in a future update. Including the obvious transition into nude modeling.
I assume there's one level of sexual desire beyond "sexually fascinated"--maybe "sexually obsessed" or "sexually addicted"?
If you are interested, these are the level of sexual tension:

0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing

Reactions: megaplayboy10k