ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
"too depraved" and "drained" are the same from your perspective. They both mean you won't raise sexual tention from the event anymore.
With "too depraved" the game tells you that maybe you've discovered a new event, but it's not as naughty as your relations already

ps.. I've not heard if anyone seen everything at the pool
Thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Andrethegiant84

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
"too depraved" and "drained" are the same from your perspective. They both mean you won't raise sexual tention from the event anymore.
With "too depraved" the game tells you that maybe you've discovered a new event, but it's not as naughty as your relations already

ps.. I've not heard if anyone seen everything at the pool
Thank you
Underrated, good visuals unlike the copy pasted goblin models in most of the mainstream games. The grind is fine because there is progression along the way. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what to do until you randomly stumble upon a progress point (the lawyer kicking you out and then inviting you next try)
what time with the lawer? cause so far I have gone every night right after dinner and all she does is shut the door in my face

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
If you are interested, these are the level of sexual tension:

0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing
Hmm. So you will ultimately have to hit maybe 80+ to have sex with the family members, 90+ to start doing freaky stuff like anal, group sex, bdsm etc.
I assume that 100 is the max stat, maybe you need that with all family to get a harem scenario triggered in the future?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Hmm. So you will ultimately have to hit maybe 80+ to have sex with the family members, 90+ to start doing freaky stuff like anal, group sex, bdsm etc.
I assume that 100 is the max stat, maybe you need that with all family to get a harem scenario triggered in the future?
Actually I have "longing" with the Lit Teacher and I can fuck her during our terapy sessions.
But she's the only character you can have sex with at the moment.

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Player.Energy.Value = 100
(or for lots of energy)
Player.Energy.Max = 10000
Player.Energy.Value = 10000

Relations["Mom"].allure.Value = 100
Relations["Mom"].opinion.Value = 100
Relations["YoungSis"].allure.Value = 100
Relations["YoungSis"].opinion.Value = 100
Relations["OldSis"].allure.Value = 100
Relations["OldSis"].opinion.Value = 100
Relations["SluttyMaid"].allure.Value = 100
Relations["SluttyMaid"].opinion.Value = 100
Relations["MotelManager"].allure.Value = 100
Relations["MotelManager"].opinion.Value = 100

###Player Status Manipulation
Player.Money = ### (0-???)
Player.Energy.Value = ### (0-100)

###Date & Time Manipulation
GData.Time = ### (0-23) #hour
GData.Date = ### (1-7) #day

###Relation Manipulation

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["###"].allure.Value=###
Relations["###"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["###"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["###", "###"].allure.Value=###
Relations["###", "###"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["###", "###"].opinion.Value=###

change ### to
Father
FatCop
FLawyer
FLawSecretary
HotCop
LitTeacher
Mom
MotelManager
OldSis
Principal
This doesnt work for me :(

l3est1412

May 5, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_YS.rpy", line 1249, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ConditionClass' object has no attribute 'get'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 690, in script call
  File "ch_YS.rpyc", line 1228, in script
  File "D:\รวมไว้ห้ามเปิดนะจ๊ะ\StraitenedTimes-0.10.1-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\รวมไว้ห้ามเปิดนะจ๊ะ\StraitenedTimes-0.10.1-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.10.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\รวมไว้ห้ามเปิดนะจ๊ะ\StraitenedTimes-0.10.1-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.10.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch_YS.rpy", line 1249, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ConditionClass' object has no attribute 'get'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.10.1
Fri Jan 08 11:32:59 2021

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
who can tell me,in the bank’s story,choose take the money or no,what impact will follow?Such as influencing the story line or character relationships.

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
yes, thats the story.... read the game instead of skipping.....
No, you didn't understand what I mean. I am not asking about the story line, I am asking about the relationship between the characters. For example, if you choose A, you will lose B.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
No, you didn't understand what I mean. I am not asking about the story line, I am asking about the relationship between the characters. For example, if you choose A, you will lose B.
If you choose to help the bank manager you get money easily and can trigger sex scenes with her, but there are no negative consequences yet. It's very likely they'll be added in a future update

wolfofhell

Sep 13, 2017
If you choose to help the bank manager you get money easily and can trigger sex scenes with her, but there are no negative consequences yet. It's very likely they'll be added in a future update
Thanks for the answer, I just afraid that will be a bad follow-up effect, which will cause the collection of all female characters to be unable to complete.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes