philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
I would like to know how to fuck Mom, Lil, older sis, Motel Manager, Principal, Teacher... version 10.1 now playing first time this game, so please help, and if there is any cheats i can use to make money and energy, please let me know how to do the cheating... Please help.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I would like to know how to fuck Mom, Lil, older sis, Motel Manager, Principal, Teacher... version 10.1 now playing first time this game, so please help, and if there is any cheats i can use to make money and energy, please let me know how to do the cheating... Please help.
First of all, I am assuming you are using a pc.
download the file attached and unzip it in the folder of the game (e.g. C:\Straitened Times). If you want to be sure which is the right folder, it's the one with the .exe of the game.

click twice on unren.bat and choose the option to enable the console.

Now when you are playing you can press SHIFT+O and open the console.

These are some useful commands:

Player.Money = #
Player.Energy.Value = # (in this case, choose a number between 0 and 100)

There is no sex scene yet with any character, but you can have handjobs, blowjobs and other sexual interactions with many girls. Try to talk with them about their interests, give them money as a gift, chat with them about how they are, all of this will raise your relation with them. Sexual scenes are triggered according to place, hour and how much they like and desire you, so there is a little grind to do and some scenes have replay value, changing according to different lust levels.

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
download the file attached and unzip it in the folder of the game (e.g. C:\Straitened Times). If you want to be sure which is the right folder, it's the one with the .exe of the game.

Player.Money = #

There is no sex scene yet with any character, but you can have handjobs, blowjobs and other sexual interactions with many girls. Try to talk with them about their interests, give them money as a gift, chat with them about how they are, all of this will raise your relation with them. Sexual scenes are triggered according to place, hour and how much they like and desire you, so there is a little grind to do and some scenes have replay value, changing according to different lust levels.

Thank you... thank you... thank you... Thanks a lot!!!!!
You are Awesome! thank you... You replied perfecly... Thank you.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I tried to give commands but not working, please help... error coming as "syntax error", may be my commands are wrong... please help.
Ren'py commands are case sensitive, are you sure you wrote them exactly?

And of course, the # in my previous post is just placeholder for any number, you don't have to actually type #

Reactions: philipr8283

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018

Player.Money = #

there is sex, with the teacher, after you concluded enough solo therapy sessions.

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Ren'py commands are case sensitive, are you sure you wrote them exactly?

And of course, the # in my previous post is just placeholder for any number, you don't have to actually type #

Thank you alot! again, I rechecked and corrected which you just told me... and its working... thank you... very much. and I have a request question, I want a walkthrough on Older sis path, if you know how to, then please tell me...

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Can anybody help me for Jill's Route? I am stuck in her route (till Bath together scene), How to find Jill's Job? please help.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
Can anybody help me for Jill's Route? I am stuck in her route (till Bath together scene), How to find Jill's Job? please help.
as far as i remember run around the district where teacher lifes between 19-22h or something (right after dinner), little chance to discover it on the days she works.

Reactions: philipr8283

borzecki

Sep 19, 2020
positive relationships can be useful to someone

lawyer
money politics sport weapons animals

secretary
pets travel politics fashion trend rumors

mng hotel
weapons finance fashion trends rumors

mhg restaurant
animals, cars, sports, film, finance, computer

maid
animals cars music finance gossip

Lil
pets, school music film fashion

mom
school travel for pets

jil
car travel sport painting music fashion

bank
gossip finance trend painting travel

principal
painting politics finance fashion school

teacher
school travel animals painting music fashion gossip

mary
school animals cars music film computer

dad
auto sport movie politics finance

photo
fashion trends painting music cars buffers

mia
animals cars painting music film

york
gun sport film finance

cotton
animals cars sports film politics

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
When will be the next updation will come? and if it comes what about the saves? do we need to start from the start or can we play from then exact next update? (after version 0.10.1)???? Please tell me anyone if anybody knows... Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes