Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Where are you in Brigitte's storyline? I'm guessing you are very early. In that case, MC must progress with Lauren (Brigitte's mother) until she says MC can go into Brigitte's room any time. Then MC can go into Brigitte's room in the evening and play video games with her.
That helps thank you.

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
I encountered a problem yesterday while playing. Mom was hanging out with the Motel Manager and i skipped time to go to sleep. But then error came and said, File not found Motel Manager Threesome??? I ignored it and when i was in bed to sleep. I was waken up an hour later, while the Motel Manager was kissing me. I already downloaded the game again but should i to something else or what is going on??
3some with motel mgr and mom. Have mom and mc staying in room, hit up motel mgr at 2100, ask motel mgr to hang out with mom, give motel mgr prenium wine skip till they start undressing then jerk off in bathroom. Et voila.

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
I stopped playing this game because it's stupidly hard. I stopped playing it since last year thinking that the game guide would improve but I see that it is the same. If the game is still as hard as it is now, instead of 3 and a half stars it will have 3 or maybe 2 and a half when the game ends (if they finish it and don't quit).

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Is this the right command to raise allure for everybody when pressing SHIFT+O?

Levels of sexual attraction (allure): 60 - charmed?

Because I don't think it's working. The one for money does work though.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
What scene r you looking for?
I was unable to get the 3some with Mary and Lil, but finally after lots and lots of grind, trying to cheat the stats and more, figured out that the problem was that didn't creampied Mary yet. Go figure...

Schakal83

Dec 30, 2017
How do you get Lil to stay with the step-family? She alway go home after eating and I can't trigger getting her to stay.
When the option pops up after dinner if u want to stay or go home, press stay she will too.
if the option does not appear u might want to progress with Mary more.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
When the option pops up after dinner if u want to stay or go home, press stay she will too.
if the option does not appear u might want to progress with Mary more.
IDK, I have gotten Mary bareback multiple times and everything for her, as far as I can tell, and even when I stay, Lili leaves.

Sutski

Jan 21, 2023
IDK, I have gotten Mary bareback multiple times and everything for her, as far as I can tell, and even when I stay, Lili leaves.
She goes to the bathroom while the others go to the TV room. After TV watching/cuddling she will be in Marys room

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
is there any walkthrough ?
The walkthrough is useless because it doesn't trigger the events that suppose to happen in the walkthrough. I started at least 4 times now. It's impossible to follow everything in the guide because certain events won't trigger and playing this game without no mods install. I'm still waiting for the event to talk to mom and go to the mall and get a package after 2 weeks in already.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
She goes to the bathroom while the others go to the TV room. After TV watching/cuddling she will be in Marys room
Nope! After dinner the bathroom is empty. If I watch TV, after that Mary is in the bathroom and her room is empty...

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Nope! After dinner the bathroom is empty. If I watch TV, after that Mary is in the bathroom and her room is empty...
I also faced this problem. I had to progress the other storyline where you had to also invite jill and eventually lisa to the stepfamily house to resolve their differences. After that, you can get the option for lily to stay.

Reactions: bennyblade
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes