SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
There is a Trojan in the zip file.
Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

file: C:\Users\User\Downloads\StraitenedTimes-0.37.0-pc.7z

webfile: C:\Users\User\Downloads\StraitenedTimes-0.37.0-pc.7z|

Windows Defender found this, I find this very interesting.
I think I would pull the zip file off and check it. Windows Defender has never gave me a false positive on my end.
Asenaris says this is not a problem, well, I'll take his word for it. Nevertheless can't unpack or even delete, so in my humble opinion that looks like a problem.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Super heavy grindy game, manchild mc (retarded). Some people call it immersive, maybe they should go look up what that means, because from what i have played of this game, immersion is the very last thing I would call it [meaning never]. Lots of repetition of the same scenes thanks to the super grindy nature of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I got all the scenes from the update (with a huge help from fellow pervs as usual) except the 3some Lil/Mary, can't advance beyond the kissing, any help somebody?

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
0.37 changelog new scenes I will update as I discover them

PE Teacher - Talk to her, now go to Lit Teacher - Ask about library - Ask about library again, SKIP A DAY, go back to PE Teacher after classes - request - spy on lit teacher, talk to PE Teacher again, repeat spying, select anal fuck, talk to PE teacher again,

Grandma Sophia - Attend court meeting until she takes you to lunch - ask her about personal life, repeat this many times

Go to Mary's room at 23:00 when both girls are there

Neighbor Mom Lauren - sleep with her - she asks you to masturbate - do it

Invite Aunt Kate to stepfamily house - spy on her when she is taking a shower - you need to get caught by aunt - repeat it

Alexa - keep fucking her until she accepts raw

Invite Lily to stepfamily house - go to Mary's room when they are together - talk to Mary about sex, repeat
First of all thanks for all the info, did you find more scenes by any chance?

Jun 10, 2022
I got all the scenes from the update (with a huge help from fellow pervs as usual) except the 3some Lil/Mary, can't advance beyond the kissing, any help somebody?
you have to do it like 4-5 times, when you bring lily over for dinner and stay late, after watching tv she's up in mary's room and you can do it twice in a night. do that like 3 times and you'll get to the threesome.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
you have to do it like 4-5 times, when you bring lily over for dinner and stay late, after watching tv she's up in mary's room and you can do it twice in a night. do that like 3 times and you'll get to the threesome.
I did that lot of times, more than 10 for sure, and still the kissing is all I get.

Reactions: Nocro32510

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone knows if the game is close to be completed? I dont rly want to download if its gonna be done in the next couple of patches. Thanks

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I finally got this scene from the previews with Alexa and Mary in Mary's room:
1681605949477.png

For me it happened on Sunday morning at 9am and it appears to be random, because I rolled back and couldn't get it to happen again for another 7 attempts.

I'm guessing this is the trigger for bareback sex with Alexa because they seem to be discussing Alexa getting birth control. [Edit: confirmed. The next time MC has sex with Alexa after the above scene, Alex will make him use the condom, but after sex, she mentions the discussion with Mary and tell MC she is on birth control and can have sex without condom.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I have been to Brigitte's house, had dinner twice but I can never get her to talk to me. I spent an entire day at the house and tried talking to her each hour and nothing happens.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Minor bug to report:

MC invited Kate to sleep in MC's room at stepfamily house on Friday night. Then on Saturday morning, MC went to stepmother's bedroom at 8:00. Then the player clicks on "Go to the parent's bathrooom" which shows Kate is in the bathroom. The game immediately gives a traceback error: AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'IsLeftDoorOpened'

The game continues if the player clicks on "Ignore"

Here is the full contents of the traceback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I have been to Brigitte's house, had dinner twice but I can never get her to talk to me. I spent an entire day at the house and tried talking to her each hour and nothing happens.
Where are you in Brigitte's storyline? I'm guessing you are very early. In that case, MC must progress with Lauren (Brigitte's mother) until she says MC can go into Brigitte's room any time. Then MC can go into Brigitte's room in the evening and play video games with her.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes