yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
For those looking for some hints (and also for those who already got everything and are willing to help me), I have attached an excel file with all female characters and all progresses I have found so far.
From what the game tells me, I am missing scenes on only 4 characters (Mary, Lit Teacher, Lauren and the Motel Manager). I might be missing some others as I have recently discovered the footjob with Brigitte which was supposed to be complete.

If you have any trouble achieving a progress, you just have to ask me with the name and the progress (or the line number), If I remember how, I'll tell you.

Update: The new file should contains all scenes for 0.35. There might be one scene missing with Kate (Raw) , I'm not sure it's there or how to trigger it.
New entries are colored in blue (I'm searching for a more permanent solution)
Update2 : I found one or two more things since my last update, one that is probably v0.35, one that may be older. Both are colored blue in the new attached file.

hi,;)
Simple, but of great help to guide our objectives in the game.
Please update to 0.36 and now 0.37.
Great job (y)

halil123

May 23, 2017
0.37 changelog new scenes I will update as I discover them

PE Teacher - Talk to her, now go to Lit Teacher - Ask about library - Ask about library again, SKIP A DAY, go back to PE Teacher after classes - request - spy on lit teacher, talk to PE Teacher again, repeat spying, select anal fuck, talk to PE teacher again,

Grandma Sophia - Attend court meeting until she takes you to lunch - ask her about personal life, repeat this many times

Go to Mary's room at 23:00 when both girls are there

Neighbor Mom Lauren - sleep with her - she asks you to masturbate - do it

Invite Aunt Kate to stepfamily house - spy on her when she is taking a shower - you need to get caught by aunt - repeat it

Alexa - keep fucking her until she accepts raw

Invite Lily to stepfamily house - go to Mary's room when they are together - talk to Mary about sex, repeat

Last edited:

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
Thanks for the reply, Did the post start with "Straitened Times Future Direction Plans"? if it did then that's the right post. So it's just a poll of what content people want to see in future versions?
Coud you shared the one from it's the one with pregnancy poll TK

NoNameless

Nov 28, 2021
0.37 changelog new scenes I will update as I discover them

PE Teacher - Talk to her, now go to Lit Teacher - Ask about library - Ask about library again, SKIP A DAY, go back to PE Teacher after classes - request - spy on lit teacher, talk to PE Teacher again, repeat spying, select anal fuck, talk to PE teacher again,

Grandma Sophia - Attend court meeting until she takes you to lunch - ask her about personal life, repeat this many times

Go to Mary's room at 23:00 when both girls are there

Neighbor Mom Lauren - sleep with her - she asks you to masturbate - do it

Invite Aunt Kate to stepfamily house - spy on her when she is taking a shower - you need to get caught by aunt - repeat it

Alexa - keep fucking her until she accepts raw
I help you complete the changelog

For Lil Sis. You have to invite in the comune dinner and stay . At 22PM go to Mary room they will be together do naugthy thing whit mary. Repeat until you get the threesome whit Lil

For Secretary Ren > After she bail you up from jail . You have to spend time at 22PM to 3 Am painting the wall after you painting and not getting caught by the police select any direction until you get the option to play whit her. Select the sub option Give her full service. Repeat until you get the sex scene

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I help you complete the changelog

For Lil . You have to invite in the comune dinner and stay . At 22PM go to Mary room they will be together do naugthy thing whit mary. Repeat until you get the threesome whit Lil
I repeated 10+ times, and can't get more than the kissing, I'm missing something or just need to repeat untill whole life seems meaningless? Seems unlikely, but the grinding in this game is really a rabbit hole.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I repeated 10+ times, and can't get more than the kissing, I'm missing something or just need to repeat untill whole life seems meaningless? Seems unlikely, but the grinding in this game is really a rabbit hole.
Talk to Lily after the second kissing then talk to Mary again.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Talk to Lily after the second kissing then talk to Mary again.
After second kissing (at 23) the only option is to stay or return to the motel with Lily.

Edit: Also the bareback fuck option with Alexa never works, even after... I don't know, too many repeats.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes