john1230

Oct 6, 2020
maybe a good game but in my opinion toooooo much grind to come to any pussy action and without WT or any form of Help/cheat not really good playable money influx is too slow for anything without cheats (asking dad about job offers is not shown when in prison) 2nd boobtime for mom does not show how many times i go in and out the room...
sry but atm not much fun and too long too grind for stuff...
Exactly my issues
You play a sandbox game and complain it's time consuming? That like complaining about ice cream being cold.:cautious:

In the future stick to visual novel games, I think that'll be more to your liking.

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This game definitely needs a better walkthrough or a hint system. It would be nice to know how many, and what scenes are available for each person in the game. I've been going for quite a while and I'm so far off the walkthrough it's not funny ... because my events don't line up with it most of the time ... and now it's a long grind trying to find things. I've used the debug = True cheat and still can't really tell what I'm missing or need to do. I like the game, but it is definitely a grind at times, as well as confusing to find everything.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Then use the search function in the forum. This has been answered many times already.

Just to know, because in various situations I have the need for specific information about specific games.
How would I do this research here in the forum, for example? Please?
:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Just to know, because in various situations I have the need for specific information about specific games.
How would I do this research here in the forum, for example? Please?
:rolleyes:
Are you seriously asking how to search?

I really hope you are trolling.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I think it's not about the walkthrough, the walkthrough is fine, but this game needs to be less grind, of course, someone needs to make a mod to avoid the grindness of this game.

Reactions: BDI

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Are you seriously asking how to search?

I really hope you are trolling.

First: I don't have a trolling profile with anyone and or any subject here on the site.

Second: I'm really questioning how to proceed with a specific and efficient search within the forum of a defined game, other than skimming the pages it contains. Or in the case at hand here asking (again).
There are games here with over 2000 pages.
Searches like Wts from users, in examples, not flagged in OPs. Or even Paths.

• Angry

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
First: I don't have a trolling profile with anyone and or any subject here on the site.

Second: I'm really questioning how to proceed with a specific and efficient search within the forum of a defined game, other than skimming the pages it contains. Or in the case at hand here asking (again).
There are games here with over 2000 pages.
Searches like Wts from users, in examples, not flagged in OPs. Or even Paths.
Holy sasquatch, you are for reals?

At the top of the page there's a search box, it defaults to searching the thread that you are reading.

So all you have to do is search for the character and the thing that you are stuck on.

E.G

You need to find out where Jill works. So you search:

Jill job

Jill work

Jill bar

etc....

Unbelievableo_O

Jan 17, 2022
Holy sasquatch, you are for reals?

At the top of the page there's a search box, it defaults to searching the thread that you are reading.

So all you have to do is search for the character and the thing that you are stuck on.

E.G

You need to find out where Jill works. So you search:

Jill job

Jill work

Jill bar

etc....

Unbelievableo_O
Look, if you want to teach, teach. Don't be a fucking dick. Not everyone is lurking here days on end and have to remember every single tooltip of a certain forum/webpage.

Plus, some are extremely new who don't know the actual function of said forum. If you don't have the intention to teach, shut it. Don't mock.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Look, if you want to teach, teach. Don't be a fucking dick. Not everyone is lurking here days on end and have to remember every single tooltip of a certain forum/webpage.

Plus, some are extremely new who don't know the actual function of said forum. If you don't have the intention to teach, shut it. Don't mock.
Searching is the basic of basics, there is no tooltip! it functions the same whether you're on yahoo, bing or google. You type in a search box what you want to find, it is not rocket science and if you want to help then be my guest.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Searching is the basic of basics, there is no tooltip! it functions the same whether you're on yahoo, bing or google. You type in a search box what you want to find, it is not rocket science and if you want to help then be my guest.

Apparently I was right to wait, to formulate my answer. As always...

First: Immensely grateful for the information, here apparently basic and general knowledge(?). I am already applying it in practice and scared with such a result of "interrogations" o_Oalready effectively overthrown.

Second: Really ashamed (?) of having spent months here in the "shadows" getting guidance manually and in such a laborious way. But at least it was worth the self effort and exercise. As always...

Third: Yes, I am real and I believe there are still many "me"s here as well.
Fourth: I strongly believe that everyone here was once a "newbie". It doesn't matter if they evolved from that condition, 200 years ago, weeks or hours ago.

Fifth and final: I will never behave at the "top" of the food chain, here in this space. I haven't had it in life for years/decades and it won't change now.(n)

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your help here. (y) :)

• Angry

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
I have some questions:
1) How can I get the 4some with Jill, Lil and Mother?
2) How can I get the 3some with Violet and Victoria?
3) How can I have sex with Judge O'Connor?
4) How can I make that Mia remove her top on the counter at the bar?
5) How can I have sex with Kate? I can't sleep in the Alt Room, it says that I am not alone here but I'm clearly am
6) Is it possible to have sex with Sam the photographer?

Thank you :)

• Angry

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
I have some questions:
1) How can I get the 4some with Jill, Lil and Mother?
2) How can I get the 3some with Violet and Victoria?
3) How can I have sex with Judge O'Connor?
4) How can I make that Mia remove her top on the counter at the bar?
5) How can I have sex with Kate? I can't sleep in the Alt Room, it says that I am not alone here but I'm clearly am
6) Is it possible to have sex with Sam the photographer?

Thank you :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-14-1-hrelease.52690/post-5738063

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
I encountered a problem yesterday while playing. Mom was hanging out with the Motel Manager and i skipped time to go to sleep. But then error came and said, File not found Motel Manager Threesome??? I ignored it and when i was in bed to sleep. I was waken up an hour later, while the Motel Manager was kissing me. I already downloaded the game again but should i to something else or what is going on??

May 9, 2021
I encountered a problem yesterday while playing. Mom was hanging out with the Motel Manager and i skipped time to go to sleep. But then error came and said, File not found Motel Manager Threesome??? I ignored it and when i was in bed to sleep. I was waken up an hour later, while the Motel Manager was kissing me. I already downloaded the game again but should i to something else or what is going on??
Threesome with mom, score in the search engine on the forum there is an exact description.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes