Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
decided not undress her with manipulation with beer and etc
and just let her sleap in clothes
got new string.
will be dig here deeper.

and about beer and etc.
i am tried ALL of this
she not want to be full NAKED as i saw on screens on another pages upper here.

warrenbzh

May 26, 2022
Hi :), i have a question that may seem a bit stupid, but can we play without walktrough? Is there a unique way to go through history? I downloaded the walmthrough and I can't see playing doing exactly what is written, it makes the game not immersive.

Last edited:

PaGomez

Jun 29, 2022
Does everyone know what is Lauren daz studio models is? Because I want to create her in my daz studio also for my fan art work so please help guys so yeah thank you.

davonna

Aug 6, 2022

So, I can only masturbate on mom at pool. I'm GUESSING, I need ... the motel manager to progress this? I've done harems with basically everyone else except aunt, but my understanding is all you can do harem wise with aunt is naked boob show in her room with mom, and maybe some step mom stuff.

There's one scene where I just have no idea what to unlock. Mom and redhead lit teacher, cumming on both of them in bed. I've had her kiss me while strocking my cock while cumming on mom. I've had her clean my cock I think, after creampieing mom. But not the one with both of them on the bed. What could I possibly do to progress?
keep arranging family therapy session with teacher every week.. eventually it will happen.

Oct 9, 2019
Finaly - after days and days -- I sneak neighborg house after 23 see Lauren(Priest ) masturbate on desk not hide when we pray- i have 2 option - try to reach her pussy or just look -. Scene for St 0.36.3 vers now waiting new update . t
but how i cant get this scene with lauren can u pls tell what did u do to reach that point

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.36.2

I used the mod called suchmod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

The options i used in the mod
money
motel cheats - infinite all - so i don't have to worry about buying them over and over
modeling job - which i used near the end

I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after a update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update.

StraitenedTimes 0.35.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren and Jaslene PE Teacher

0.35.0 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
0.36.2 save, it has my save file with the persistent file

Hi, :)I started this game on v0.33 in accompaniment to your Wt.(and saves).Day by day.
However, I have had some difficulty with the content of older versions.

It would be possible, therefore, to make your saves available. referents from v0.20(in examples, v0.20_v0.25_v0.30), onwards. How they would be obtained in the current version would not be incompatible so possible to be followed and sequenced with your Wt from the beginning.:rolleyes:

Many thanks in advance for your great work and help so far.(y)(y)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, :)I started this game on v0.33 in accompaniment to your Wt.(and saves).Day by day.
However, I have had some difficulty with the content of older versions.

It would be possible, therefore, to make your saves available. referents from v0.20(in examples, v0.20_v0.25_v0.30), onwards. How they would be obtained in the current version would not be incompatible so possible to be followed and sequenced with your Wt from the beginning.:rolleyes:

Many thanks in advance for your great work and help so far.(y)(y)
I wouldn't know where the older versions start and end at, since i redid the whole wt from start to end when it was v0.34, sorry

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Does everyone know what is Lauren daz studio models is? Because I want to create her in my daz studio also for my fan art work so please help guys so yeah thank you.
Dude, could u please tell me where is the girl in ur avatar pics come from?

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I wouldn't know where the older versions start and end at, since i redid the whole wt from start to end when it was v0.34, sorry
:(Sorry to bother you again,

The truth is that my biggest need is not in identified versions, but in Days (dates compatible and aligned with your Wt).
Example days 30, 50, 100, etc. That is: anchor points where I can locate myself in Wt, following it day by day until the next point and mainly, in accordance with scores and tasks already performed.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
You know, I was thinking today. From the perspective of the MC, this is every guys fantasy. Being able to seduce any woman you want and them being totally understanding of you fucking other women.

But from the perspective of the MC's dad, if he ever gets out of prison, this is going to be either an erotic episode of the Twilight Zone or a low key horror movie. His kid seduced his family, his other family, his mom (the MC's grandmother), and pretty much any other woman that he knew. Poor guy is probably going to need therapy or just wished he stayed in prison and not found out about any of this.

Then again, this is fantasy so we might as well enjoy the benefits, the other guys in this game be damned.
Where and how do you meet the grandmother?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Where and how do you meet the grandmother?
You need to go to court, at 14:00 in the afternoon (can't remember which days, but it's weekdays only), for the father's hearing. You'll meet the grandma during that time. There's not much content at the moment though. She only holds your hand during the hearing and that's it.

Reactions: Mister Hentai
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes