Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
You need to go to court, at 14:00 in the afternoon (can't remember which days, but it's weekdays only), for the father's hearing. You'll meet the grandma during that time. There's not much content at the moment though. She only holds your hand during the hearing and that's it.
Thanks, appreciate it.

Cheesey69

Aug 28, 2018
Great imagery and animations but my god the number of times this thing has closed on me is ridiculous. I cannot even scroll through the gallery with out it quitting.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I cant seem to get the fight scene between Mary and Alexa. What triggers the scene? I am already up to day 200 and no luck. I did have a couple of times where the day number skipped a few days. I think that it was in the day range of 140 something and 160 something. Not sure if this screwed up the trigger of the fight scene between Mary and Alexa or not.

Reactions: Koubao

Chubzz

Jan 11, 2023
No matter what i do mia and jill are never in the room at 1500 or 1600. any ideas? already hanged out with mia at the bar.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
maybe a good game but in my opinion toooooo much grind to come to any pussy action and without WT or any form of Help/cheat not really good playable money influx is too slow for anything without cheats (asking dad about job offers is not shown when in prison) 2nd boobtime for mom does not show how many times i go in and out the room...
sry but atm not much fun and too long too grind for stuff...

M-KN

Jul 24, 2022
maybe a good game but in my opinion toooooo much grind to come to any pussy action and without WT or any form of Help/cheat not really good playable money influx is too slow for anything without cheats (asking dad about job offers is not shown when in prison) 2nd boobtime for mom does not show how many times i go in and out the room...
sry but atm not much fun and too long too grind for stuff...
Exactly my issues

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes