Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
There's one scene where I just have no idea what to unlock. Mom and redhead lit teacher, cumming on both of them in bed. I've had her kiss me while strocking my cock while cumming on mom. I've had her clean my cock I think, after creampieing mom. But not the one with both of them on the bed. What could I possibly do to progress?
dont know what are you talking about.
i am played with that teacher half year ago :)
so just look into my screen - look int your game and tell me what different :)

May 9, 2021
thanks!
thats content i missed.
will be catch.

what i said upper - authour can place here "some content are missing" but he didnt do it :(
and without exchange screens with progress i didn know about this 2 events.
This happens when Aunt Kate is visiting her stepmother, ms spies on her in the bathroom

May 9, 2021
pool time WITHOUT Kate - ask to do Mom with you handjob (will open scene + second scene - maybe hotel manager will see you + after that visit hotel manager at 21, ask her to visit your mom in room (when you and Mom here sleap) )

PS
And i am still not fucked Mom in modeling session from your screens
You need to contact the photographer for the award, and ask her. 2023-03-29_20-55-19.png 2023-03-29_21-05-01.png This is the photographer's progress

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimka2010

Chubzz

Jan 11, 2023
quarell - need to catch scenes where they are pissed off on each other when you are long time not switch them into another rooms.

about Caught masturbation - Jil into bath - you are in same room with her - do masturbation into bed - beeing caught.

and hidden scene - when Jil and Mia do yoga - ask to fuck Mia here (not anal) -repeat while Jil join this sex too.
Do you know when jill and mia do yoga?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
You know, I was thinking today. From the perspective of the MC, this is every guys fantasy. Being able to seduce any woman you want and them being totally understanding of you fucking other women.

But from the perspective of the MC's dad, if he ever gets out of prison, this is going to be either an erotic episode of the Twilight Zone or a low key horror movie. His kid seduced his family, his other family, his mom (the MC's grandmother), and pretty much any other woman that he knew. Poor guy is probably going to need therapy or just wished he stayed in prison and not found out about any of this.

Then again, this is fantasy so we might as well enjoy the benefits, the other guys in this game be damned.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
You need to contact the photographer for the award, and ask her. 2023-03-29_20-55-19.png 2023-03-29_20-55-19.png
yep. i know it.
but the progress are still SLOW - i did about five modelling sessions and MC still not fuck Mom :)
her progress are opene too slow here.

and i dont know how to repeat nude modeling session with bank manager from your screen.
she just do it with swimsuit. time per time.

year ago i had the console command which doing restart the modeling session.
right now - i am just roll time and wait opportunity to start new modeling session...
so.. so slow..

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Do you know when jill and mia do yoga?
place jil in room with you.
be in room and just roll time - in 15-16+ will be Jil and Mia doing yoga.
then - 3 options to help Mia (and some sub-options in each option)
and 1 option to fuck jil in front of Mia. ( (and some sub-options) here too)
so.. here you will spend many rolling rounds too :)

May 9, 2021
yep. i know it.
but the progress are still SLOW - i did about five modelling sessions and MC still not fuck Mom :)
her progress are opene too slow here.

and i dont know how to repeat nude modeling session with bank manager from your screen.
she just do it with swimsuit. time per time.

year ago i had the console command which doing restart the modeling session.
right now - i am just roll time and wait opportunity to start new modeling session...
so.. so slow..
You need to fuck your mom first

May 9, 2021
place jil in room with you.
be in room and just roll time - in 15-16+ will be Jil and Mia doing yoga.
then - 3 options to help Mia (and some sub-options in each option)
and 1 option to fuck jil in front of Mia. ( (and some sub-options) here too)
so.. here you will spend many rolling rounds too :)
Mia and Jill do yoga on Saturday at 16 00

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
dont know what are you talking about.
i am played with that teacher half year ago :)
so just look into my screen - look int your game and tell me what different :)
Small difference. Drained vs relation 2 depraved. What does either mean? Several don't match.
Also you have a threesome that I'm missing. BUT EVERYTHING IS EITHER DRAINED OR 2 DEPRAVED :(

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Relations["OldSis", "YongSis"].conflict.Value= 0 AttributeError: "RelationClass" object has no attribute "conflict" wath no so?

May 9, 2021
How did you take judge that far cause when I go to her office I only have to do masturbate not far and the picture about wile hearing also
She's the one sending me the pictures.Come to the courtroom every Thursday after school,,not to her office,,she will throw off four different photos

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes