susan4

Sep 11, 2017
Does anybody have the latest save files up to the latest update? My save got thanos snap for some reason

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'll tell you one thing. The dev must be dyslexia or something lol. The new game, preference and others were in wrong spot. they are in the back of the list instead of the front. I almost exit the game by accident thinking I was clicking new game lol.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just tried to play this game and must say as my experience, it was very confusing and the words were hard to read. Also, I hate games that forces the layers to go to school and stuff. I like games where it's an option and won't get penalized.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Lisa Gardner & Motel Manager - Threesome sex with Lisa.
Anna Gardner - Car sex in the garage. HJ in her room.
Judge - scene carried over from version 0.35. HJ.
Mia Sim & Jill Gardner - Threesome sex scene with Jill. Added sex scene with Mia Sim.
Kate Jensen - Bus scene. Caressing in bed while calling.
Neighbor Mom - Lick her pussy in the prayer room
PE teacher - conversation in gym and hallway.
can you more directly to say how to get all this scenes?

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
can you more directly to say how to get all this scenes?
Threesome have mom stay in the same room and go to 21.00 give wine to motel manager repeat until sex
Stepmom car sex have breakfast tell her to give you a ride repeat until sex
Judge go to residental to her room at 21 repeat neighbor mom go to her house sneak catch her praying without bottom get caught repeat until option pops up

Reactions: Dimka2010

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
what about PE teacher? -was caught many times, with no progress.

and Kate? in which time she speak with phone ? when she is nude? only bare fuck + anal..
no new scenes

and what about Bank manager?
i did some modeling session, but somethin i missed

Last edited:

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
what about PE teacher? -was caught many times, with no progress.

and Kate? in which time she speak with phone ? when she is nude? only bare fuck + anal..
no new scenes

and what about Bank manager?
i did some modeling session, but somethin i missed
New scenes in pe are just waking up next to her naked kate that's pretty much it

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
pool time WITHOUT Kate - ask to do Mom with you handjob (will open scene + second scene - maybe hotel manager will see you + after that visit hotel manager at 21, ask her to visit your mom in room (when you and Mom here sleap) )

PS
And i am still not fucked Mom in modeling session from your screens

Last edited:
Reactions: sergei huligan

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
This is Jill
quarell - need to catch scenes where they are pissed off on each other when you are long time not switch them into another rooms.

about Caught masturbation - Jil into bath - you are in same room with her - do masturbation into bed - beeing caught.

and hidden scene - when Jil and Mia do yoga - ask to fuck Mia here (not anal) -repeat while Jil join this sex too.

Last edited:
Reactions: sergei huligan
May 9, 2021
pool time WITHOUT Kate - ask to do Mom with you handjob (will open scene + second scene - maybe hotel manager will see you + after that visit hotel manager at 21, ask her to visit your mom in room (when you and Mom here sleap) )

PS thats your lost content from my game
And i am still not fucked Mom in modeling session from your screens
Is it possible to solve this somehow?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes