Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Somebody please help. How could MC fuck Violet York( the sexy cop). I got her BJ scene in the lift and that'all. Sorry 'bout my English

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Go to the police and wait till 21.00 ask her to give you a lift repeat till you fuck her
Thanks you so much bro. So how 'bout PEteacher. She slept at the motel then MC could undress her bra but that's all. How could I get more scenes of her

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks you so much bro. So how 'bout PEteacher. She slept at the motel then MC could undress her bra but that's all. How could I get more scenes of her
I think there is a scene where you just sleep beside her but i don't know how cuz i'm still waiting for estrada's android

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Tytyrpisicaus

Feb 11, 2023
Finaly - after days and days -- I sneak neighborg house after 23 see Lauren(Priest ) masturbate on desk not hide when we pray- i have 2 option - try to reach her pussy or just look -. Scene for St 0.36.3 vers now waiting new update . t

Last edited:

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
Finaly - after days and days -- I sneak neighborg house after 23 see Lauren(Priest ) masturbate on desk not hide when we pray- i have 2 option - try to reach her pussy or just look -. Scene for St 0.36.3 vers now waiting new update . t
save can you share?

Bushidoxxx

Jan 4, 2023
Hi, I have a Problem with my save file.
I get the Error uncaught exception occurred. When i want to Look in the "progress" Bar on the mobile.
Can someone help?
I have the 0.36.3 Version in the joiplay App.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020

Estrada's android port. I'm sure he make his own post soon enough but you all have been patient enough and it's live on his discord.

Reactions: Mister Hentai

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.36.3 + IC + Cheats enabled

NOTE: If you have previously downloaded the cheats to your game directory, delete those files, you don't need them anymore.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 387 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

May 9, 2021
You're missing "Face Cover", where you jerk off on her face. This was introduced at the same time as "Cum over her" and you have the option to cum on her face or her stomach.
Thank you for the Aunt, but by any chance you don't know what the others are missing, that they have some other content?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes