Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Bro does it work on android?
I renamed it from zip to apk and then it says there is problem while parsing your package while installing it
It doesn't work on android, must be ported with the sdk.
Ask her for the android port.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I honestly have no idea. The only way the those bad ends happen is if conflict levels go over 100 which with the mod should be impossible. Can you post your save file?
I think it's a bug with the last option, it just start to sleep endlessly because the energy is infinite so it creates a loop that has to end in some way, the easiest is that it just break the family, and i don't mean the one of "sleep til.....or Full Rest", that work perfectly

The mod works. i even tried it without the mod, and i didn't have that issue.
if you only use the option with time, it doesn't break the game (the middle one)

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Is it possible to sleep with Kate? Like in the same bed? After I request, once she sleeps and I click on rest button it shows "you are not alone cannot sleep here" like that

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
Is it possible to sleep with Kate? Like in the same bed? After I request, once she sleeps and I click on rest button it shows "you are not alone cannot sleep here" like that
if i remember correctly at first you have to "request" to sleep with her and she should tell you you are horny dog go fap in the bathroom first
request should be available at 22 i think? when she's changing

Jan 17, 2022
Yes you can. Just go to "Request" and if your bond with her is strong, she'll allow it but the 1st few times, she'll send you to the toilet and masturbate 1st. Everything else would happen beyond that point and if your bond with her gets to an even higher point, you can just sleep automatically with her without even telling her.

Jan 17, 2022
how to get Kate to sleep at Anna's?
You'll have to bring Lil to the other Commune's dinner and then it should be unlocked after that I think. However, there isn't much content about her being there yet so I say, don't do it. Just focus on churning whatever content you have with her now at the motel 1st.

Reactions: chocolaid

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
Quick question how do you start a conversation with the principal and MOST Important what is the purpose of discussing Interrests

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I think it's a bug with the last option, it just start to sleep endlessly because the energy is infinite so it creates a loop that has to end in some way, the easiest is that it just break the family, and i don't mean the one of "sleep til.....or Full Rest", that work perfectly

if you only use the option with time, it doesn't break the game (the middle one)
Oh THAT'S what he's talking about. Yeah I've never even used the sleep till full rest option with the mod installed. There's really zero reason to do that, but I guess I should put a disclaimer on the mod post just in case. Just tried it and yeah it leads to an infinite loop, but even after it skipped weeks for me I still didn't get a game over.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
For all those asking about an android port Estrada should have his done in the next couple days. It's coming just be patient a little longer.

Reactions: Pg777

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Quick question how do you start a conversation with the principal and MOST Important what is the purpose of discussing Interrests
You need to skip school until attendance drops under 90% and when you visit school again, the Principal will automatically talk to you. After that, you can visit her in order to raise attendance and proceed from there.

As for the Interests, I too would be interested to know what their purpose is. At first I thought it was to raise the allure for other people but you can do that with other activities and much easier as well.

Reactions: Moterbr

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Talking to a character has nothing to do with allure. Discussing their interests raises your standing with them. When you see that your actions have caused your relationship with them to get worse it's the way to raise it back up.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes