Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It will lead to one of 2 issues. It will lead to MC skipping several days leading into the scenes of either LIl or Jill being separated from the family with the MC then cuts to the title screen. no matter where you sleep, doesn't do it with the middle option though so it doesn't trigger the sleep events.
Sounds like the mod isn't installed correctly because that shouldn't happen. Easiest way to check is fi you have exactly 50000 cash

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Question to the experts:
For example, I have version 0.36.2.
When V .0.36.3 is released, and I unzip it, do I have to install the various "Mods", or are they automatically taken into account?
What is the latest version of the mods?

Jun 10, 2022
Question to the experts:
For example, I have version 0.36.2.
When V .0.36.3 is released, and I unzip it, do I have to install the various "Mods", or are they automatically taken into account?
What is the latest version of the mods?
you have to re-apply your mods and such to the new version

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
2 things -

1. Does the new patch fix or adds additional PE teacher "action"? so far I can only undress her at the spare room in the motel.
2. How do I advance the actions with Judge? I can visit her in her office and at home - both instances are "drained", but it still shows that I may have something more to do, and I can't figure out what. I have also visited her with her daughter, the lawyer, but nothing after a while
ow, and 3rd - how do I get the photoshoot event? Do I need to keep asking the xshop boss for raises or what?

Last edited:

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
ok, I've tried both gibs6100, and suchguys cheat mods. and I can't get either one to work. can anyone help?

Cudi

Nov 1, 2020
Day 364
23:00) go to the neighbors house, look for mrs. larsen, sneak, you want to get the scene of her in the study, stay and watch, stay and sleep in her bed. sleep till 8:00 or full rest (if you don't get the scene of her in her study, reload your save and try again)
i reloaded so many times, but i never get the scene. Help!

Reactions: 1Miran76

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Thank you Zbamf91.
Is there a particular event to look for in the judge's flat, when visiting him with his daughter Victoria, or alone in addition to petting sessions.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes