Jan 17, 2022
i tried to follow that day by day walkthrough to no avail
Again... Ok....?

Look. If you want to ask about certain scene, it's easier to ask what you wanna know as the guide is pretty useless. No pun intended
If you don't ask which part you want it done, it's real hard to explain to you what you really want.

Nash95

Jan 18, 2019
Again... Ok....?

Look. If you want to ask about certain scene, it's easier to ask what you wanna know as the guide is pretty useless. No pun intended
If you don't ask which part you want it done, it's real hard to explain to you what you really want.
ok sorry, my hand is tired from clicking mouse for hours so i'm a bit grumpy. i wanted to trigger the maid masturbating scene, i tried to follow the walkthrough step by step but the scene didn't triggered, where did i go wrong? again, sorry for my bad english. i even rarely use alphabets.

Dmagician37

Jul 17, 2021
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
When using full sleep it leads to a game over scene.

Jan 17, 2022
ok sorry, my hand is tired from clicking mouse for hours so i'm a bit grumpy. i wanted to trigger the maid masturbating scene, i tried to follow the walkthrough step by step but the scene didn't triggered, where did i go wrong? again, sorry for my bad english. i even rarely use alphabets.
You don't even have to do anything. You'll just chance upon her masturbating with the feather duster at a random chance. The guide is pretty bullshit if you follow it really.

What you need to do is just go to the room you're staying in at 1400, you'll see her cleaning up. Skip time, exit and enter another room (Example: You leave your main room, visit spare room after skipping time) and see if it'll trigger. Most probably it will.
The "Leave and reenter" line in the guide is worthless tbh. You're better off asking for help here. Tedious yes but more helpful than the guide? 100000%

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StraitenedTimes-0.36.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
i've been clicking go outside -> go to my room, back and forth for almost 4 hours !!!! it doesn't trigger any scenes! FUCK YOU WHOEVER MADE THAT WALKTHROUGH!
yea as others said, dont try to repeat, it either works at first try or doesnt at all
i followed the walkthrough up to like day 170 and only managed to get maid scenes around 140-150 as there are many "skip 3-5 hours" instructions so you are kind of free to do whatever
also looking for photo shoots is inconsistent, and looking for Ren is always on the same day, not like in WT after 2 days

Dmagician37

Jul 17, 2021
What kind of game over? Arguments between family? School?
It will lead to one of 2 issues. It will lead to MC skipping several days leading into the scenes of either LIl or Jill being separated from the family with the MC then cuts to the title screen. no matter where you sleep, doesn't do it with the middle option though so it doesn't trigger the sleep events.

• Wow
Reactions: chocolaid
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes