oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
What is the function of therapy rest?

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
What is the function of therapy rest?
Can this work on android

Is there any threesome with stepfamily

Full Save file v0.36. If anyone's PC gets formatted. .
View attachment 2479677 View attachment 2479678 View attachment 2479682
Bro is this working for android

Is there any event with secretary ren other than fingering and hanjob,
Is there more after blowjob with sam the photographer,
Is there any scene with judge after cunnilings,
Is there any threesome between stepfamily memebers

Is there any scene with PE teacher I have just got to undress her and use some booze on her clothes

Jan 17, 2022
Is there any event with secretary ren other than fingering and hanjob,
Is there more after blowjob with sam the photographer,
Is there any scene with judge after cunnilings,
Is there any threesome between stepfamily memebers
I'm actually curious... How in the hell are you even getting blowjobs from Sam? Dahell you getting these events from?

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
I'm actually curious... How in the hell are you even getting blowjobs from Sam? Dahell you getting these events from?
Just take Lisa to photoshoot and fuck her in front of camera, just push it, she should take step ahead and as a result after ending fuck session with Lisa in front of camera u ask sam for your reward and she will gift u with blowjob

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Does anyone know what to do to advance the story/actions with the lawyer? I got the lunch break, I got got the visits over the weekend to her office, but still "there are more opportunities during week-end office visits".
Also, how do you get the photoshoot event/options?

On this note, Brigitte (maid) - can't get her to fuck. I do catch her doing herself but the only option I have is to do cunnilingus, and that's it. I do have the separate room and she's in the bathroom, but other than discussing interests, tipping her and stripping her (with all of the available options) can't do her - she is marked as GF in contacts though.

sAs14

May 31, 2019
Просто не ходи с ней вообще. Я думаю, сеансы начинаются в 18:00? Итак, в 17:00 (или в какое время сеанс начинается минус 1 час) и идите в жилую зону, бум, вы успеете на встречу, но так и не уйдя с Лизой.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Спасибо огромное ! -не знал про такую сцену!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
On this note, Brigitte (maid) - can't get her to fuck. I do catch her doing herself but the only option I have is to do cunnilingus, and that's it. I do have the separate room and she's in the bathroom, but other than discussing interests, tipping her and stripping her (with all of the available options) can't do her - she is marked as GF in contacts though.
The maid's name is Danielle. The cheerleader's name is Brigitte.

To get sex with Danielle, you have to refuse cunnilingus. There are many posts in this thread about it. Try using the search.

avaunt

Apr 22, 2020
Does anyone know what to do to advance the story/actions with the lawyer? I got the lunch break, I got got the visits over the weekend to her office, but still "there are more opportunities during week-end office visits".
Also, how do you get the photoshoot event/options?
I've been wondering these same issues. On the lawyer, somehow I managed to find out where she lives. Went there at 22:00 when a party was going on. She told me to bring alcohol in order to enter. I know that alcohol can be bought at a bar and I've yet to unlock that place since it's hidden along Jill's route.

The photoshoot. Going there with Lisa, she will only do bikini poses. I've gone a lot of times to visit the photographer and talk about her interests, but that's hasn't made a difference. Is there another pressure plate somewhere that needs to be pushed? I tried searching this thread for an answer but didn't find it.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
I've been wondering these same issues. On the lawyer, somehow I managed to find out where she lives. Went there at 22:00 when a party was going on. She told me to bring alcohol in order to enter. I know that alcohol can be bought at a bar and I've yet to unlock that place since it's hidden along Jill's route.

The photoshoot. Going there with Lisa, she will only do bikini poses. I've gone a lot of times to visit the photographer and talk about her interests, but that's hasn't made a difference. Is there another pressure plate somewhere that needs to be pushed? I tried searching this thread for an answer but didn't find it.
to get the strip bar unlocked go to the residential sector before family dinner and wait until jill and mia show up. then you can buy alcohol in exchange for not snitching on jill.

avaunt

Apr 22, 2020
to get the strip bar unlocked go to the residential sector before family dinner and wait until jill and mia show up. then you can buy alcohol in exchange for not snitching on jill.
When I'm at the residential sector, nothing happens. No sign of Jill and Mia, even if I wait there for the entire evening. There has to be some other variable that I haven't accounted for.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
When I'm at the residential sector, nothing happens. No sign of Jill and Mia, even if I wait there for the entire evening. There has to be some other variable that I haven't accounted for.
They only work on certain days and make sure you're going specifically at 19:00. Either that or you haven't gotten far enough in the task itself which will happen naturally just by going to dinner every day. You may also have to ask her about her job as well.

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
Ok so neighbor mom has a new scene but it wont trigger I do confession make her talk no hj for me then wait 2 days sneak in see the scene but no new puss lick

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
What are you asking? Get good relations between them both together or you wanna know how to get them both to eat dinner together? If you want them both to eat dinner together without going to war with each other, just bring Lil to the other commune dinner twice and Jill twice in between the time you ask Mother Superior to eat there. So rotate Lil > Jill > Mother > Lil > Jill > Mother.

You mean Lauren the neighbour? There's no main sex scene now except the fingering scene now while during the 2300 sneak scene as of now iirc.

You'll need to progress Mary's path till at least you've fucked her once with condom (I think.. I forgot) then during one random encounter, Mary will brag to Alexa who will not be happy about it and disregard all deals and decide to do anal with you then after that, will ask you for actual vaginal sex.
wait a minnit, you can get the two families to have dinner together?
how do you get lil/jil/mom to go the other family?
Nvm, requests
follow up, Lil has a request for it. But Jill and Mother doesn't.
So how do you invite both?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes