Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
pressing K and proceed to select one of the next menu shall result in a dialogue of MC and detective Cotton about drinking, was it bug or was it bad installation on my side? using it on latest version
Fixed it, but I had to remove a bit of the mod that allowed you to ask Cotton more questions when drinking with him at the strip bar. It's a fairly small part of the game that doesn't really matter all that much so I'm sure no one will miss it. Hell before someone told me about it, I didn't even know you could do that. Original post updated.

Reactions: pletoxxx

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
pressing K and proceed to select one of the next menu shall result in a dialogue of MC and detective Cotton about drinking, was it bug or was it bad installation on my side? using it on latest version
I get the same result when I try this.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
How to fuck aunt kate raw
When she stays with you have her invite the mom. Help with clothes and keep picking her. As the scene progresses she'll start being naked in her room and offer you a reward. one of the rewards is eventually raw

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
How to get relations totally improved between mom and stepmom after the dinner at their home
Also, how to have sex with mrs laursen i have got only handjob option till now after prayer
And how to have sex with alexa, I have options of masturbating, photo, handjob what to do further?

Reactions: Koubao
Jan 17, 2022
How to get relations totally improved between mom and stepmom after the dinner at their home
Also, how to have sex with mrs laursen i have got only handjob option till now after prayer
And how to have sex with alexa, I have options of masturbating, photo, handjob what to do further?
What are you asking? Get good relations between them both together or you wanna know how to get them both to eat dinner together? If you want them both to eat dinner together without going to war with each other, just bring Lil to the other commune dinner twice and Jill twice in between the time you ask Mother Superior to eat there. So rotate Lil > Jill > Mother > Lil > Jill > Mother.

You mean Lauren the neighbour? There's no main sex scene now except the fingering scene now while during the 2300 sneak scene as of now iirc.

You'll need to progress Mary's path till at least you've fucked her once with condom (I think.. I forgot) then during one random encounter, Mary will brag to Alexa who will not be happy about it and disregard all deals and decide to do anal with you then after that, will ask you for actual vaginal sex.

DopeSensei01

Mar 8, 2020
Cant open phone

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1390, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1406, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1407, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1415, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1476, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2123, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2125, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 2127, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'QuestClass' and 'QuestClass'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 820, in script
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Straitened Times 0.36.2
Mon Mar 20 00:18:47 2023
```

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Cant open phone

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "GameData.rpyc", line 820, in script
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "D:\Downloads van Webbrowser\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy-8.0.3-sdk\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Straitened Times 0.36.2
Mon Mar 20 00:18:47 2023
```
Your rip is broken. '<' is supported between instances of 'QuestClass' and 'QuestClass'

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
What are you asking? Get good relations between them both together or you wanna know how to get them both to eat dinner together? If you want them both to eat dinner together without going to war with each other, just bring Lil to the other commune dinner twice and Jill twice in between the time you ask Mother Superior to eat there. So rotate Lil > Jill > Mother > Lil > Jill > Mother.

You mean Lauren the neighbour? There's no main sex scene now except the fingering scene now while during the 2300 sneak scene as of now iirc.

You'll need to progress Mary's path till at least you've fucked her once with condom (I think.. I forgot) then during one random encounter, Mary will brag to Alexa who will not be happy about it and disregard all deals and decide to do anal with you then after that, will ask you for actual vaginal sex.
Bro for Android is there no sex scene in latest version with Lauren
and for alexa i have fucked marry raw and it all depraved but there is no interaction between the sisters and hiw do i get threesome with motel manager

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes