Jan 17, 2022
wait a minnit, you can get the two families to have dinner together?
how do you get lil/jil/mom to go the other family?
Nvm, requests
follow up, Lil has a request for it. But Jill and Mother doesn't.
So how do you invite both?
You can get the two families to have dinner. Again, you'll have to have dinner with the family and talk to Lil, Jill and even ask Mother Superior about "Other Commune". Lil will be non-combatant about it and would agree to have dinner with MC at the other Commune's place. Then next pick Jill. Jill will be slightly hostile but then would still go to the dinner and be tamer after that. Then talk to Mother Superior and ask her to go AFTER she found MC at the Other Commune's place (Both Lisa and Anna have to fight when they 1st met). 1st meeting would end in failure thus you'll have to repeat the steps of bringing each members one by one to the dinner meet yet again. Go Lil > Jill > Mother Superior again and the second meeting will be a success iirc.

You cannot invite Anna's side (That includes Mary and Alexa) to go to the motel and have dinner. You can only do it on MC's main side to go over to Anna's side for dinner.

Jan 17, 2022
Ok so neighbor mom has a new scene but it wont trigger I do confession make her talk no hj for me then wait 2 days sneak in see the scene but no new puss lick
Try to clock the whole gardening plot. After that, during confessions, pick the last option (I forgot what it is but it's something like "talk about dirty stuff") or something. Then during another confession, this time pick "talk about herself" and halfway through, there should be an option to "move hands higher" or something. Pick that and then you'll masturbate her through her pants and then the 3rd confession, pick the "talk about dirty stuff" option again and this time the handjob option should pop up.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
You can get the two families to have dinner. Again, you'll have to have dinner with the family and talk to Lil, Jill and even ask Mother Superior about "Other Commune". Lil will be non-combatant about it and would agree to have dinner with MC at the other Commune's place. Then next pick Jill. Jill will be slightly hostile but then would still go to the dinner and be tamer after that. Then talk to Mother Superior and ask her to go AFTER she found MC at the Other Commune's place (Both Lisa and Anna have to fight when they 1st met). 1st meeting would end in failure thus you'll have to repeat the steps of bringing each members one by one to the dinner meet yet again. Go Lil > Jill > Mother Superior again and the second meeting will be a success iirc.

You cannot invite Anna's side (That includes Mary and Alexa) to go to the motel and have dinner. You can only do it on MC's main side to go over to Anna's side for dinner.
apparently I just needed to keep going to unlock the rest xD
now, can you help with this one xD

help, stuck with alexa and mary.
Nothing raises their sexual tension anymore.
Mary is at play with pussy.(66)
Alexa is make her cum by fngering(65)

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
Try to clock the whole gardening plot. After that, during confessions, pick the last option (I forgot what it is but it's something like "talk about dirty stuff") or something. Then during another confession, this time pick "talk about herself" and halfway through, there should be an option to "move hands higher" or something. Pick that and then you'll masturbate her through her pants and then the 3rd confession, pick the "talk about dirty stuff" option again and this time the handjob option should pop up.
I already have the hj option I'm saying I don't pick it after fingering her because that's apparently a condition of getting the pussy lick scene at night when you sneak in and she's praying. I'm trying to figure out why that one isn't triggering

Jan 17, 2022
I've been wondering these same issues. On the lawyer, somehow I managed to find out where she lives. Went there at 22:00 when a party was going on. She told me to bring alcohol in order to enter. I know that alcohol can be bought at a bar and I've yet to unlock that place since it's hidden along Jill's route.

The photoshoot. Going there with Lisa, she will only do bikini poses. I've gone a lot of times to visit the photographer and talk about her interests, but that's hasn't made a difference. Is there another pressure plate somewhere that needs to be pushed? I tried searching this thread for an answer but didn't find it.
Afaik, the lawyer arc for the office scene currently only stops till she gives MC blowjobs. However, further sexual content can be done if you visit her unit during non-party days (So no Wednesdays and Saturdays) and she'll invite MC in provided you've dropped her professionalism alot. Offer her high alcoholic content drinks (Liquor or Whiskey would do) and she'll invite MC in for 1-to-1 drink. Keep repeating the process and more and more stuff will happen eventually leading to pure raw sex.

For more risque photoshoot with Lisa/Mother Superior, you'll have to talk to the boss of Xshop and at least get her to do a promotional photoshoot for Xshop once. Then you can push Lisa for more and more stuff as time goes along for each photoshoot.

I know that alcohol can be bought at a bar and I've yet to unlock that place since it's hidden along Jill's route.
To go back to your question, to unlock Jill's workplace, visit Downtown at 1900 and you'll find her good friend Mia there. Then after a brief chat, the bar would be unlocked later on for you to visit to court Mia and also buy alcohol from Jill at the bar. You don't really have to go to the bar every time to buy alcohol after the bar is unlocked either. Just talk to Jill every time you see her at the motel, go to request and choose liquor. Once you pick your option, she'll comment that she'll bring it to you the next time. Skip time and talk to her again if you find her and she'll hand you the alcohol that you asked for
(Asking at the pub would be direct, not asking at the pub requires time skip but can be asked for any time of the day, not only during Jill's working days).

Reactions: avaunt

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
apparently I just needed to keep going to unlock the rest xD
now, can you help with this one xD

help, stuck with alexa and mary.
Nothing raises their sexual tension anymore.
Mary is at play with pussy.(66)
Alexa is make her cum by fngering(65)
Not sure if this is the point you are at, but with Mary there is a point where you have to back track and do more basic things (Kissing?), only this time she will do it with less clothes on, I think, this might be the point you are at. If it is, then you should begin to progress again and it should trigger the Alexa stuff.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Not sure if this is the point you are at, but with Mary there is a point where you have to back track and do more basic things (Kissing?), only this time she will do it with less clothes on, I think, this might be the point you are at. If it is, then you should begin to progress again and it should trigger the Alexa stuff.
I see. I'll try that I guess. Thanks

Nash95

Jan 18, 2019
i've been clicking go outside -> go to my room, back and forth for almost 4 hours !!!! it doesn't trigger any scenes! FUCK YOU WHOEVER MADE THAT WALKTHROUGH!

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes