Jan 17, 2022
How to get threesome with lil teacher and Lisa mom
Better to ask your whole question in one tab. Too lazy to quote each question you ask.

You CANNOT have threesome with the Lit Teacher and Mother Supreme.

You have to choose Postulant Kate during the clothes change challenge between her and Mother Superior while in the spare room at the motel if you let her stay there for the night (If Mother Superior isn't there, ask Postulant Kate to invite Mother there). If you chose her, she say she'll give you a "special gift" the next time. When the night passed at 0800, ask her to stay in the room and if she accepts, go back the next day in the room at 2000 and she should be naked. Take the special prize and then you still have to fuck her with condoms at least once. Then repeat the process the 2nd time in sequence and then you can fuck her without condoms.

Yes, there's more than handjobs from Lauren. Just peek at her after the Brigitte arc (Go back and find my other replies. Too lazy to copy and paste again. I did a written guide about it before) and it would pop if you keep repeating it.

Also, Alexa arc would require you to go from blowjobs to fucking her in the ass then to fuck her, you'll have to buy wine and offer it to her and you'll be able to fuck her afterwards with condoms. There's nothing else for Alexa after fucking her with condoms tho.

bluesky2512

Jun 11, 2021
I like this game very much,but English is not my mother tongue, so it is difficult for me to really understand the game. Can anyone provide the latest Android saved files? Thank you very much.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020

I beg to differ. You absolutely can.
Arrange a family Therapy session, but instead of getting a lift with Lisa, make you own way there so that you arrive just as the session should start, you should get a text message saying that they have started without you.

Jan 17, 2022
Arrange a family Therapy session, but instead of getting a lift with Lisa, make you own way there so that you arrive just as the session should start, you should get a text message saying that they have started without you.
Eh? New content? Why didn't I know about this? Dafuck?

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
Better to ask your whole question in one tab. Too lazy to quote each question you ask.

You have to choose Postulant Kate during the clothes change challenge between her and Mother Superior while in the spare room at the motel if you let her stay there for the night (If Mother Superior isn't there, ask Postulant Kate to invite Mother there). If you chose her, she say she'll give you a "special gift" the next time. When the night passed at 0800, ask her to stay in the room and if she accepts, go back the next day in the room at 2000 and she should be naked. Take the special prize and then you still have to fuck her with condoms at least once. Then repeat the process the 2nd time in sequence and then you can fuck her without condoms.

Yes, there's more than handjobs from Lauren. Just peek at her after the Brigitte arc (Go back and find my other replies. Too lazy to copy and paste again. I did a written guide about it before) and it would pop if you keep repeating it.

Also, Alexa arc would require you to go from blowjobs to fucking her in the ass then to fuck her, you'll have to buy wine and offer it to her and you'll be able to fuck her afterwards with condoms. There's nothing else for Alexa after fucking her with condoms tho.
Thanks bro

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
How can i go different without mom Lisa I ask her and we go in car automatically pls tell me if there is another option

smokey5144

Feb 25, 2022
Hey, can someone help me with Brigitte? I'm stuck trying to get the footjob while she's playing video games- I have the option, but when I try it she gets pissed off and kicks me out. Is there some prerequisite I'm missing for this? On the contact sheet for her it says "Maybe you have raised allure to the maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events". That makes me think I'm missing something for her elsewhere, but I have no idea what.

Edit: nevermind, I think I figured it out. For anyone else searching for this, you have to play video games with her four or five times; eventually you'll get the chance to grope her and that will raise sexual tension again. Still haven't got the footjob, but I'm fairly sure this is the route forward.

Last edited:

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
How can i go different without mom Lisa I ask her and we go in car automatically pls tell me if there is another option
Just don't go with her at all. I think the sessions starts at 18:00? So, at 17:00 (or whatever time the session starts minus 1 hour) and go to the residential zone, boom, you will be on time for the appointment, but having not gone with Lisa.

Reactions: sAs14

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
How do you get to fuck the motel manager? I got the goons quest done, I got the "prize" BJ, and I have the "Fuck" option, but she denies every time.

Is there another requirement or something?

Jan 17, 2022
How do you get to fuck the motel manager? I got the goons quest done, I got the "prize" BJ, and I have the "Fuck" option, but she denies every time.

Is there another requirement or something?
You have to do the BJ scene at least twice and have a spare room booked. Enter the room time to time and a scene would automatically happen when she ambushes MC with a condom and you'll start that plot. Keep progressing and have sex with her multiple times after that by asking at the front desk then you can do her raw.

You only need the spare room for the 1st time. Anytime else after that, no. (Except the one with Mother Superior but let's go one bit by bit)

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
hey, i wanted to follow the walkthrough but i have a problem on parts that say "keep repeating until you get this event", i've been going out and in the room for that breast feeling event for about 15 minutes straight but it just doesnt trigger and my hand hurts a bit... is there a way to force the event?

Jan 17, 2022
hey, i wanted to follow the walkthrough but i have a problem on parts that say "keep repeating until you get this event", i've been going out and in the room for that breast feeling event for about 15 minutes straight but it just doesnt trigger and my hand hurts a bit... is there a way to force the event?
You mean for Mother Superior? It's supposed to be auto triggering if she's alone in whatever room she's staying in. There's no way to force it as it's automatically triggered. The only way to force is is when you've done it for her.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
pressing K and proceed to select one of the next menu shall result in a dialogue of MC and detective Cotton about drinking, was it bug or was it bad installation on my side? using it on latest version

Last edited:

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
Bridgette will not either have sex or give the blowjob until she officially becomes your girlfriend. If you haven't gotten the title yet keep doing the footjobs until she commits to being with you.
at the end i did it before reading this.. thanks anyway .. my problem was that she wasnt my girlfriend.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes