yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 2470771
(0001)

View attachment 2470770
(0002)

*After the scene (0001), the scene (0002) continues to repeat.

There's a bug the scene where PE Teacher wakes up in the motel keeps repeating. Game version is 0.36.1.
The bug with repeating events in PE Teacher is still there.
When I get out of bed, I get a text and the same scene repeats over and over again.
I can't get out of it.
It doesn't matter if you take your clothes off or not, it keeps repeating.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
how do i type the cheat items with { or without
and if i want to just have 1 item in inventure maxed out how do i type it i get the message
Player.Items=ˋẂine´: 90
File"<string>"line 1 : expected statement
Player.Items = ˋWine´: 90
thanks
ps how do i type the correct cheat
I believe it is
Code:
Player.Items["Wine"] = 90
Player.Items["PremiumWine"] = 90
Player.Items["Whiskey"] = 90
Player.Items["PremiumWhiskey"] = 90
Player.Items["Liquor"] = 90
Player.Items["PremiumLiquor"] = 90
Player.Items["Beer"] = 90

Condom
Player.Items["CondomItm"] = 90

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StraitenedTimes-0.36.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Straitened Times v0.36.2 patron build

v0.36.2 bug fix:
Fix: Lisa's overlapping events
Fix: neighhouse sneak probability
Fix: motel alt room sleep block
Fix: wrong sleep events calls
Working on compressed version

shuberb_69

Aug 25, 2022
which booze should i use to get pe teachers clothes dirty for 36.2

edit : found out right away its beer

Last edited:

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Dudes,

How in the bloody way do I get relationships to get up? I cannot yet fuck the mother and I looked in the contacts guide and says "you actions are too depraved".
Every time I do something it says relationships getting worse or costs me relationships...

PS I have been using the cheat mode that is linked at the start page of this game

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Boosting relationships is easy, just chat about the things they like and that provides a significant boost, or with the family you can just give them money. If it says "Drained" or "Your Relations are too depraved", then you have exhausted that action and there is no (mechanical) benefit to doing it any more. If you are losing relationship points but increasing sexual tension you are on the right path, if you are just losing relationship then (generally) you are not. Without knowing specifically how far you have gotten, I can't really offer any advice, and to be fair I'm not sure I will remember specifically what I did to trigger a certain scene, because for some of the initial characters, the events happened a long time ago, but feel free to ask anyway, if I can't answer, there is a decent chance that the answer is either buried in the thread somewhere or someone will know.

Reactions: Yuri27

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
StraitenedTimes Compressed
Mac (2.34GB/862MB)
- - - -

Win (2.39GB/930MB)
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Template shamelessly stolen from elymid

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Dudes,

How in the bloody way do I get relationships to get up? I cannot yet fuck the mother and I looked in the contacts guide and says "you actions are too depraved".
Every time I do something it says relationships getting worse or costs me relationships...

PS I have been using the cheat mode that is linked at the start page of this game
This game requires a lot of patience and experimentation to get it going since hints are vague as fuck.

I hit a roadblock with Lisa/Mom at one point until I made the MC masturbate in the bedroom and she caught him in the act. It opens up new naughty actions, which you obviously repeat, until she tells you that you are going to be visiting the shrink with her every week.

Progress along that route and keep sleeping with her on the same bed until the MC eventually convinces her to have sex.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Dudes,

the easyer way ;)
one of my saves

Reactions: Chaosguy

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
So i cant trigger bridgette blowjob so i can't fuck her.. can someone tell me how to trigger it? .. just to u to know i dont have sexual realtions with PE teacher idk if thats the problem.. if thats not the problem can someone tell me what i exactly i need then..

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes