uka

Sep 12, 2018
I decompiled the game to figure out what's wrong with the Neighbor Mom (Lauren) bottomless prayer room scene.

You need to sneak into the house to peek at Lauren at 23:00.

It turns out that if the cheerleader is your girlfriend, the chance of peeking instead of getting caught drops down to 40%.

Once you get caught peeking (which you need to do multiple times to progress the scene), the chance drops down to 20%.

If you got previously got caught peeking at Neighbor mom in the bath, the chance drops to 0%. You get completely locked out of the scene.

To fix, this run

NeighMom.BathPeep=0; NeighMom.BathHelpedHide=0;

in the console to get the 20% chance back.

Jan 17, 2022
Cannot sneak in at all any more. She catches MC 100% of the time. Previously, you could let her catch MC, then just immediately sneak in again and it would usually work, but not anymore. Even when skipping several days.
??? Your game is bugged then cuz mine works. I sneak in, skip like 2 days of not going sneaking in then go back again and the scene pops. I don't know what's wrong with your game.

One solution is to scrunge save and just quick save before sneaking, sneak in, watch her masturbate and then if the cunni scene doesn't pop, skip 2 days and go back and keep rinse and repeat the step till it pops.
If it fails and she catches you 100%, just quickload and see if it works.

Again, you should NOT visit her day by day. Keyword: EVERYDAY. NO

Jan 17, 2022
Need help with Aunt stuck in a loop
The mc Jerk at aunts face but then cant sleep next morning mc suppose to peek and aunt takes him in shower
but aunt dosent look at mc at all and cant proceed with aunt please help.
That's because you're NOT supposed to spray cum on her face. She said she hated that and would instantly kick MC out of the room and deny MC's request to sleep with her on the same bed thus she's ignoring MC for blatantly going against her wishes.

Spray cum on her body and not her face and you should be ok. If you've done it on the face, tough luck. You'll need at least a week before she'll accept to stay in the spare room again. Choose to either not to masturbate before you sleep (If you've progressed far enough) and you'll get a handjob scene while in bed OR choose to cum either in the toilet or spray it on her body if you chose "Outside" prior to the cumming scene.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
0002.jpg
(0001)

0001.jpg
(0002)

*After the scene (0001), the scene (0002) continues to repeat.

There's a bug the scene where PE Teacher wakes up in the motel keeps repeating. Game version is 0.36.1.

Last edited:

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Estrada who usually does the android port is on vacation snowboarding with his daughter. The port should hit next week after he gets back. Luckily 36.2 should hit by the time he gets to it so there should be less bugs to deal with.

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Android version:

Reactions: Rohit#5

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Here say is a Cunilingus but i cant get the bottomless confesion anymore. I load an Old save where i have her bottomless but after that she always catch me i can see her naked at 13pm but nothing happend after that
What is the "hidden: behind daughter's back"? I don't think I've seen that one yet.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I decompiled the game to figure out what's wrong with the Neighbor Mom (Lauren) bottomless prayer room scene.

You need to sneak into the house to peek at Lauren at 23:00.

It turns out that if the cheerleader is your girlfriend, the chance of peeking instead of getting caught drops down to 40%.

Once you get caught peeking (which you need to do multiple times to progress the scene), the chance drops down to 20%.

If you got previously got caught peeking at Neighbor mom in the bath, the chance drops to 0%. You get completely locked out of the scene.

To fix, this run

NeighMom.BathPeep=0; NeighMom.BathHelpedHide=0;

in the console to get the 20% chance back.
but which file of the game must be modified to find the script to modify?
and by the way I've also tried skipping several days and weeks, but nothing always catches me.
So yes, the one from the neighbor is a bug

PS: but how did you get the scene where you sleep with the PE teacher?

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
the zip file downloaded from gofile gets tagged as a virus infected file by windows defender (win 11) just after the download is complete.
is it just me or issue with others as well?

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
36.1 new scenes changelog

I will update as I find more

Judge -> go to her apartment at night -> ask her to massage you

Aunt -> you can fuck her raw in your spare room

PE Teacher -> Go to downtown at midnight or later -> take her to spare room -> DON'T UNDRESS HER -> you will sleep together
-> repeat another night -> this time UNDRESS her -> you will sleep together naked

Lisa(MOM) -> modeling session -> sextoy modeling

Anna(Stepmom) -> Have braeakfast with them -> ask for a ride -> repeat

Mia & Jill -> 16:00 when they are exercising -> talk to mia, help her, take her here -> choose fuck instead of analfuck, do it a few times

Hotel Manager -> change room arrangement to stay with mom -> go to room at 21 to see them together -> next day request hotel manager to hang with mom at 21 -> give premium wine -> go to room and skip hours -> repeat to get a threesome-> go to room in the morning when they are about to wake up -> repeat the event but choose to postpone threesome
[/QUthank you. do you have any info about Lauren?

Reactions: Vradddl and Respax

NoNameless

Nov 28, 2021
What is the "hidden: behind daughter's back"? I don't think I've seen that one yet.
I think is when you help her in the garden and select . Is laundry time you get a variation when you masturbate and the cheerleader came in the bathroom. Just try help her in the garden and select the first option until you get the scene.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes