wwqww

Apr 3, 2018
This game is great.
The only drawback I find is the difficulty to advance in the main story. I don't know if I'm an idiot or what, but the clues he gives by clicking on the cell phone aren't very useful to me.

I found a bug when you spend the night with the stepmom. Waking up in her bed, an endless loop begins and it is impossible to get out of it.

1678896885021.png

Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language.

Jan 17, 2022
I don't understand, I go to the neighbor at 11pm but she won't let me in, I never catch her in her studio, she always blocks me. Is it a bug or is there something wrong?
Studio? Eh? You mean her room? You'll have to do it at night and then attempt it few days later. Don't keep trying to enter her room night after night or else you'll just see her telling MC is "too used" to it and deny you entry into her room for the stayover.

EDIT: Ok I got your question now. So when asking for confession, ask her about her personal issues and during the process, MC will finger her pussy and she'll cum. However, do NOT accept the handjob. Simply reject it and just skip time till 23:00 and then the option to "Sneak In" would appear and the 1st scene of her masturbating herself on her desk would appear. To get the actual proper sex scene, you need to do it couple of times. ALSO, do NOT go day after day. Probably sneak in once, skip 2 days, repeat the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Respax
Feb 23, 2023
Need help with Aunt stuck in a loop
The mc Jerk at aunts face but then cant sleep next morning mc suppose to peek and aunt takes him in shower
but aunt dosent look at mc at all and cant proceed with aunt please help.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
EDIT: Ok I got your question now. So when asking for confession, ask her about her personal issues and during the process, MC will finger her pussy and she'll cum. However, do NOT accept the handjob. Simply reject it and just skip time till 23:00 and then the option to "Sneak In" would appear and the 1st scene of her masturbating herself on her desk would appear. To get the actual proper sex scene, you need to do it couple of times. ALSO, do NOT go day after day. Probably sneak in once, skip 2 days, repeat the process.
Cannot sneak in at all any more. She catches MC 100% of the time. Previously, you could let her catch MC, then just immediately sneak in again and it would usually work, but not anymore. Even when skipping several days.

NoNameless

Nov 28, 2021
I manage to get Lauren Cunni scene after loading and old save . I think there is a conflict if you select the option Hide. That prevent from repeating the scene. Here is the save for those who want to see the scene. The only thing i cant get anymore is to sleep in her room after getting the cunni scene.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
I am getting a loop error with the Motel Manager threesome. Anyone getting the same error

File "game/ch_MotelManager.rpy", line 2102, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RelationClass' object has no attribute 'Threesomes'

zessz_lg

Jan 30, 2023
I have downloaded V36.1, but non of new events from V36.0 can be triggered.. tried all possible ways from comment section, but no luck

- Motel manager not appear when sharing room with Lisa
- No naughty action at car with Stepmom
& all the new listed events available

I've attached my savefile, hope it does help

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I have downloaded V36.1, but non of new events from V36.0 can be triggered.. tried all possible ways from comment section, but no luck

- Motel manager not appear when sharing room with Lisa
- No naughty action at car with Stepmom
& all the new listed events available

I've attached my savefile, hope it does help
That's because your save from the middle of event. Finish it, save again and load the game. And try not to use that kind of saves between versions it can cause a lot of more severe problems.

Mar 4, 2023
Can someone make a walkthrough of just the mom? Lisa Gardner.

At the very least. And beyond that, the sisters, aunt, and step mom.

Then the milfs.

I understand progression with other characters and the story line is necessary to advance Lisa Gardner's story line.

AT THE VERY LEAST, make a comprehensive guide for Lisa Gardner would be awesome. What to do with her, the story, and related characters. What a dream.

Feb 23, 2023
Need help with Aunt stuck in a loop
The mc Jerk at aunts face but then cant sleep next morning mc suppose to peek and aunt takes him in shower
but aunt dosent look at mc at all and cant proceed with aunt please help.

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Straitened Times v0.36.1 patron build

StraitenedTimes-0.36.1-pc.zip

StraitenedTimes-0.36.1-mac.zip

v0.36 new content:
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Motel Manager, Judge, Mia Sim
and something for Jill Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, PE teacher, and others

Fix: Neighbor Mom "ad" error

Add: 5 base (9 total) animations
Add: 60+ images
Update: 9 images

v0.36.1 bug fix:
Fix: Lisa's events trigger
Could you please update v0.36.2

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is this the event that was added in 0.36?
"Not sure about the underline."

Lisa Gardner & Motel Manager - Threesome sex with Lisa.
Anna Gardner - Car sex in the garage. HJ in her room.
Judge - scene carried over from version 0.35. HJ.
Mia Sim & Jill Gardner - Threesome sex scene with Jill. Added sex scene with Mia Sim.
Kate Jensen - Bus scene. Caressing in bed while calling.
Neighbor Mom - Lick her pussy in the prayer room
PE teacher - conversation in gym and hallway.

If you see anything wrong, or know of a more detailed way to trigger the event, please comment.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is this the event that was added in 0.36?
"Not sure about the underline."

Lisa Gardner & Motel Manager - Threesome sex with Lisa.
Anna Gardner - Car sex in the garage. HJ in her room.
Judge - scene carried over from version 0.35. HJ.
Mia Sim & Jill Gardner - Threesome sex scene with Jill. Added sex scene with Mia Sim.
Kate Jensen - Bus scene. Caressing in bed while calling.
Neighbor Mom - Lick her pussy in the prayer room
PE teacher - conversation in gym and hallway.

If you see anything wrong, or know of a more detailed way to trigger the event, please comment.
New scene with Kate Jensen is the vaginal sex without condom and creampie in alternate motel room.

FYI, a post with such information already exists.
(1) [Ren'Py] - Straitened Times [v0.36.1] [HRelease] | F95zone

Reactions: Agungteguh27

zessz_lg

Jan 30, 2023
That's because your save from the middle of event. Finish it, save again and load the game. And try not to use that kind of saves between versions it can cause a lot of more severe problems.
Sorry i dont get you. What do you mean by "middle of event"? I believed I have completed everything in previous patch, so per my understanding, should not be issue when i reload it in new patch right? or did i messed up with something?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Sorry i dont get you. What do you mean by "middle of event"? I believed I have completed everything in previous patch, so per my understanding, should not be issue when i reload it in new patch right? or did i messed up with something?
"middle of event" means you saved in the middle of a sex scene or something similar.

It is a bug/deficiency in the game, but I assume not an easy fix. The game should either not allow players to save when the game isn't at a valid save point -or- it should save the state of the most recent valid save point instead of the current state of the game.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes