alp777

Nov 15, 2018
What am i supposed to do for unlocking new scene with stepmom (in the garage) and the new scene with aunt kate ?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
What am i supposed to do for unlocking new scene with stepmom (in the garage) and the new scene with aunt kate ?
For Anna(stepmom), eat breakfast with the stepfamily at 8:00 on a weekday, you will get a new option to ask stepmom for a ride.

For Kate(aunt), request her to her stay in your spare motel room, go there at 20:00, click on Kate, choose "Get additional reward", then choose the new option "Fuck without a condom".

Last edited:

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
Kate(aunt) she's now my girl friend ,she said that she s my woman now and she want to have my baby's so my question to the dev will there be pregnancy or not and iff so when thank's if anny one know's what going on with te pregnancy please let my know

Last edited:

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
For Anna(stepmom), eat breakfast with the stepfamily at 8:00 on a weekday, you will get a new option to ask stepmom for a ride.

For Kate(aunt), request her to her stay in your spare motel room, go there at 20:00, click on Kate, choose "Get additional reward", then choose the new option "Fuck without a condom".
She drove me to school 2 or 3 times.It end with ''nothing eventfull happened'' am i missing something or do i have to keep repeating?

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
She drove me to school 2 or 3 times.It end with ''nothing eventfull happened'' am i missing something or do i have to keep repeating?
keep asking for the ride at somme point you will be able to flirth and the next day you'l have the option to take her on the car (sorry for my bad english)

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019

i can´t trigger the scene where the aunt it´s in bed naked, i don´t see the "get adittional reward" choice, i been trying entering and getting out of the room and nothing works

Reactions: Agungteguh27
Jan 17, 2022
how to rearange sleeping with different girls? i cant seem to find it
You'll be able to during suppertime with the main Commune back at the motel. They'll give you the option to do that before the payment choice option.

HOWEVER, do NOT swap as you want as that will destroy relations with them if you force a change. If the time comes for the swap, it would be a red box around whoever you're sleeping with currently while the other options are green. Just keep that in mind.

Jan 17, 2022
i can´t trigger the scene where the aunt it´s in bed naked, i don´t see the "get adittional reward" choice, i been trying entering and getting out of the room and nothing works
You'll have to get Mother Superior to spend the night with Kate thru the "Request" option then as she's in her air stewardess uniform, she'll be talking to Mother. Click on her and choose the "Help her with the clothes" option or something and both will compete in bikinis about who is prettier. CHOOSE KATE NO MATTER WHAT.
Once you do that, she'll say she has a reward for you the next time. Don't take the keys from her in the morning. Let her keep it if she isn't flying anywhere else. If she is then just give her the key to your spare room whenever you meet her the next time and the naked on bed scene should unlock.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

shuberb_69

Aug 25, 2022
i cant get aunt raw scene she always ends up asking to use condom ,is there any scene that needs to be fulfilled before raw scene?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes