Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Que?

Photoshoot is incomplete as it's still WIP (Work in progress) so there's nothing to go on with. Therapy arc has already ended. Once you've fucked Mother Superior, the whole arc would drop as Mother would straight up tell MC "Fuck the therapy. If you want to go, go ahead on your own and don't call me to go with you".
What you do with the Lit Teacher is all down to your solo therapy sessions with her. Mother Superior would NOT go with you anymore if you've fucked her proper.

Hmmm? So i should not fk the therapist if i want to do mommy?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
No what he means is eventually after reaching a certain point with the mother the therapy sessions are no longer mandatory. To progress the therapy sessions you have to both progress enough with the mother, unprotected sex I believe, AND progress enough with private therapy sessions. After you get both far enough you arrange a family therapy session and instead of going to the mom you have to go directly to the lit teachers apartment.

Jan 17, 2022
No you can fuck the therapist either way. It makes and changes nothing to your relationship with your Mother Superior.

If you wanna fuck the main Mother Superior, you'll have to have her sleep with MC on the single bed and keep grinding her till the option to penetrate her with just the tip appears. After that, just keep going to communal therapy till you reach a point where she disregards all inhibitions and just chose to fuck or allow MC to fuck her.

Once that arc has happened, she'll blurt out the line that I stated where she told MC she's not interested with the therapy anymore. Whatever you do with the Lit Teacher alone has NOTHING to do with the arc of MC's own Mother Superior. You can even fuck the Lit Teacher 1st before completing the communal therapy and you're still able to fuck Mother Superior regardless (I think).

Also, for the whole therapy arc to end in general, you have to fuck Mother Superior and have her blurt out that line that I mentioned and also fuck the Lit Teacher at least 2x for it to end completely. However, again, what you do with the Lit Teacher won't change your relation with MC's Mother Superior.

082Street

Nov 20, 2022
There is a titfuck scene with the mother and a different one with the stepmother. In order to get the one with the mother, the sexual tension with her needs to be high.

Then, make sure that you stay with her in the motel room. Then go to the bathroom and use the option to Jerk off and do NOT lock the door. She will catch you and at first will only give you a handjob. Do this a few times and eventually she will offer to use her boobs.
how to find or meet the stepmom?

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
No what he means is eventually after reaching a certain point with the mother the therapy sessions are no longer mandatory. To progress the therapy sessions you have to both progress enough with the mother, unprotected sex I believe, AND progress enough with private therapy sessions. After you get both far enough you arrange a family therapy session and instead of going to the mom you have to go directly to the lit teachers apartment.

The photo session only improves with ur mommy after you get your boss to model.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I recommend checking the walkthough on the first page because my memory is a bit rusty on this one. Still, let me try and remember, because this one is more complicated than the rest.

First, you have to visit your dad in prison, then find the lawyer chick and advance with her until she tells you about your father's second family. After that, I think you might need to get the package for your mom from the mall, and meet the youngest step-sister there (not really sure if this is necessary). Once you know about the second family, you must visit them and even though the stepmom will be angry, the other two sisters will meet you as well. Then, you have to wait for the weekend and find them at the mall, where they're having lunch and talk to them. The stepmom will still be pissed at you but the stepsisters will invite you to dinner. Once you go to dinner at their home, you can start building the relationship with them as well.

Jan 17, 2022
Mother Superior would ask you to pick up some package for her from the mall and once you're there, you'll bump into a woman which turned out to be Mary, your unknown stepsister at that time and that's the start of the arc. You'll have to progress the path with MC's Mother Superior before she asks you to pick up another package for her at the same place for the 2nd time and then you'll meet Mary again.

After you pick up two packages, you'll have to return to the mall around 2pm sometime and you'll see Mary that you bumped into standing there. Click on her and engage a conversation. If you've at least progressed one stage towards drinking with both the lawyer Victoria and the cop York, things will then progress again.
Once you've done that, go talk to the cop at the station when she's there (She isn't there on saturdays) and keep prodding her about the case. She'll blurt out something about "Your other family" and then the option to "Ask about the Second Commune" would begin.

Now you can ask around about the Second Commune. You can ask about it from Victoria, York, that male detective (He won't tell you anything, just focus on all the woman) and eventually one will tell you the address of the 2nd Commune and you'll get to meet MC's Stepmother.

082Street

Nov 20, 2022
I recommend checking the walkthough on the first page because my memory is a bit rusty on this one. Still, let me try and remember, because this one is more complicated than the rest.

First, you have to visit your dad in prison, then find the lawyer chick and advance with her until she tells you about your father's second family. After that, I think you might need to get the package for your mom from the mall, and meet the youngest step-sister there (not really sure if this is necessary). Once you know about the second family, you must visit them and even though the stepmom will be angry, the other two sisters will meet you as well. Then, you have to wait for the weekend and find them at the mall, where they're having lunch and talk to them. The stepmom will still be pissed at you but the stepsisters will invite you to dinner. Once you go to dinner at their home, you can start building the relationship with them as well.
okay thanks

nowwy

Aug 4, 2019
Straitened Times v0.36.1 patron build

v0.36 new content:
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Motel Manager, Judge, Mia Sim
and something for Jill Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, PE teacher, and others

Fix: Neighbor Mom "ad" error

Add: 5 base (9 total) animations
Add: 60+ images
Update: 9 images

v0.36.1 bug fix:
Fix: Lisa's events trigger

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes