Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Here's Straitened Times Guide(v35.0) in PDF format. Not sure what the smart idea was in using XLSX format.
That just states what scenes there are, not how to unlock them. You can get the same result using
gibs6100's mod in [WTF do I do mode]. At least the mod tells us the stat parameters.

domlm

Aug 1, 2022
Is there a possibility for a new attached thread just for describing how to get each girls' scenes? This thread has so many back-and-forths between "how do I get so-and-so's scene" and "JUST USE THE SEARCH!" that it makes it rather difficult to actually find an answer. Granted it would be much easier if the game variables were more straight-forward and less "shooting-at-a-moving-target-with-a-BB-gun-20-meters-behind-you-after-downing-a-keg".
Maybe just a list for each girl saying how to unlock their scenes, whether the scenes have RNG or if they're tied to other girls' scenes and how high the girls' stats have to be to unlock.
This is something that should be started fresh and needs to be precise, 'cause the dev isn't. Seriously the only thing I dislike about this game is the aimless wandering.
yeah that would be amazingly helpful, it's pretty easy to get stucked in progress with some girls, and not only that i don't think the game tells you when you got all the scenes avaliable with some character for the current patch, and that may lead to even further confusion

Reactions: DanteRed

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
yeah that would be amazingly helpful, it's pretty easy to get stucked in progress with some girls, and not only that i don't think the game tells you when you got all the scenes avaliable with some character for the current patch, and that may lead to even further confusion
I agree. As much as I like this game, not having an "End of content" message is very annoying since you can't really tell if you saw everything or not. There is the "there may be more opportunities" message but it doesn't help that much.

Jun 10, 2022
is there a titfuck scene with the mother? if so how do you trigger it
there's a stepmother titfuck, you can get that by going into her bathroom when she's in the shower. the only other titfuck i know of is the sister, you can get that by winning a bet in the pool with her when it's just the two of you there.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
There is a titfuck scene with the mother and a different one with the stepmother. In order to get the one with the mother, the sexual tension with her needs to be high.

Then, make sure that you stay with her in the motel room. Then go to the bathroom and use the option to Jerk off and do NOT lock the door. She will catch you and at first will only give you a handjob. Do this a few times and eventually she will offer to use her boobs.

Tailladar

Aug 16, 2021
Hi, can someone tell me how many animation pages there are in the gallery when everything is unlocked at 100% ?

I'm page 11 I would like to know if I miss a lot or not

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2022
For MC's "Superior Mother", there's 2. (If you count one of it as "titfuck")

For the main one, you'll have to be staying in the same room as the mother. You'll need high affinity with her and at least move towards penetrating her without her panties while MC's sleeping with her on a single bed. Once you do that, pick a time, preferably at night and masturbate in the toilet with the door open. She'll walk in and offer MC a titjob.
Another one is at the pool. Just walk up to her and as long as you've masturbated infront of her, on the bed with her assistance, you can ask her by the pool with the option "I feel like jerking off" and she'll pull down her bikini, flash her boobs to MC while he masturbate to the pair of tits. (If you consider that a titfuck then I guess it counts)

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Done that. Didn't see any difference. :/
Hit "k" in-game and choose "WTF..." then look at your contact list. It shows all scenes in a secondary mode, so if you have you have the secondary but not primary it means you're missing a scene. It makes more sense if you look at it (or just read the actual instructions).

Reactions: Xrisoner

Dmagician37

Jul 17, 2021
Anybody else having issues with the full rest option making you either skip time through days with mom and sisters, or taking you back to the title screen when sleeping at second family house?

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Not making any progress with mom at the photoshoot and she refuses to take things "further" at therapy as well. what to do? At what point in story do these things progress further?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
At what point in story do these things progress further?
Don't understand the question you are asking, but the game is still in development so story has a long way to go. So DEV is doing sex content first and adding story bit by bit.

You need to do normal photo shoot a few times and then x-shoot a few times and then normal shoot again. Keep doing it until you can have sex with her.

You should also talk to the photographer about her rewards after every shoot and ask her how to get more rewards.

Therapy: you will need to do the personal therapy until you have sex with the teacher, then keep making family therapy and you will have sex with Lisa.

You also must have had sex with Lisa without condom and make sure you have full love/lust points with her.

Reactions: Xrisoner
Jan 17, 2022
Not making any progress with mom at the photoshoot and she refuses to take things "further" at therapy as well. what to do? At what point in story do these things progress further?
Que?

Photoshoot is incomplete as it's still WIP (Work in progress) so there's nothing to go on with. Therapy arc has already ended. Once you've fucked Mother Superior, the whole arc would drop as Mother would straight up tell MC "Fuck the therapy. If you want to go, go ahead on your own and don't call me to go with you".
What you do with the Lit Teacher is all down to your solo therapy sessions with her. Mother Superior would NOT go with you anymore if you've fucked her proper.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes