Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
yes i agree
I'm a newbie to this game, but this game totally seduced me, every time I think I've reached the end, I discover another scene or another shot that revives me.The graphics are beautiful, the girls (of all ages) are beautiful and desirable.
On this level of quality, I think I'll stick with it until the 50.0.0 update.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
That's pretty vague... I mean, I did everything with her already to the point where the blowjob option has been opened. It's over 100+ days now and I still can't bang her. Made her MC's girlfriend and all already even.
She's a bit of an akward one you keep going past the option to request a fuck which comes after the blow job btw.
and it will tell you try when she is horny that means catch her when you see her at the window and she wanks with the duster.
Bust in and follow the options after a few cunnie's you have to pick no then you get some options from before ie: wank and pay/no pay or watch and pay/no pay choose watch and pay I think and if you done enough it will say something simular to risk it.
Can't remeber the exact fraze but it will again let you ask her for sex and this time she will agree think it cost you at first and tada you fuck the maid.
If you don't get the risk it part roll back bit try more cunnies first you not highenough with her.
Hope it helps.

Reactions: the_observant

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
That's pretty vague... I mean, I did everything with her already to the point where the blowjob option has been opened. It's over 100+ days now and I still can't bang her. Made her MC's girlfriend and all already even.
Keep paying her for the blowjobs until you don't get anymore points. Catch her masturbating in the room and go down on her a couple of times. Then next time don't go down on her and a option will show up to say "take a chance", use condom and have sex with her. Next time she's cleaning the rooms you can have sex with her with or without condom.

Detailed enough for you now?

Jan 17, 2022
She's a bit of an akward one you keep going past the option to request a fuck which comes after the blow job btw.
and it will tell you try when she is horny that means catch her when you see her at the window and she wanks with the duster.
Bust in and follow the options after a few cunnie's you have to pick no then you get some options from before ie: wank and pay/no pay or watch and pay/no pay choose watch and pay I think and if you done enough it will say something simular to risk it.
Can't remeber the exact fraze but it will again let you ask her for sex and this time she will agree think it cost you at first and tada you fuck the maid.
If you don't get the risk it part roll back bit try more cunnies first you not highenough with her.
Hope it helps.
Yea got it. Thanks

Jan 17, 2022
Keep paying her for the blowjobs until you don't get anymore points. Catch her masturbating in the room and go down on her a couple of times. Then next time don't go down on her and a option will show up to say "take a chance", use condom and have sex with her. Next time she's cleaning the rooms you can have sex with her with or without condom.

Detailed enough for you now?
Gucci

Jan 17, 2022
There's something I'm curious... Can you actually creampie Aunt Kate? There's the option but can't get it to work. If you're able to, how?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
How can I find the bar from the older sister?
On any of the nights she works you need to goto the Residential area at 18:00 hrs which means skiping the family dinner at 19:00 hrs and at 19:00 in the Residential area you should see Jill and Mai entering a building its automatic if you done it right

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes