Jan 24, 2022
Huh? What gave you the impression that I didn't like the game?

If "sharing is caring" then put your money where your mouth is!

Go to patreon and share your paycheck with the developer! Then you can vote on polls and leave messages for the developer. Instead of being annoying and whiney here!
No whining going on here. Whats getting to be annoying as hell though is the group of folks out here that want to plaster the NTR tag on anything they don't like. That's not just in this game but a lot of games. In reality most of these people don't have a clue as to the actual definition of NTR or how it is applied. It's just amazing how whenever there is more than one male character involved with the female characters or even the suggestion of such if causes complete freak out for some but let there be multiple female characters involved with a male character and all is fine because it's viewed as a "harem". Seems like a bullshit double standard. Many of us have to wonder why the involvement of more than one male character within the story lines is so intimidating for some and creates such insecurity.

Jan 24, 2022
Who are you trying to kid?

Money>Mouth.
And just where is your support level at?

Everyone here has the right to put forth suggestions and requests for what they might like to see in future updates regardless if someone might not like those particular suggestions and requests. What IS getting extremely annoying is the endless misuse and slathering of the term "NTR" on anything that doesn't suit some peoples tastes.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
And just where is your support level at?

Everyone here has the right to put forth suggestions and requests for what they might like to see in future updates regardless if someone might not like those particular suggestions and requests. What IS getting extremely annoying is the endless misuse and slathering of the term "NTR" on anything that doesn't suit some peoples tastes.
I'm not the one who is pro "sharing is caring".

You ARE!

So again. Money>Mouth.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Your absoutly correct swinging, swapping, sharing, it's all good. So again, where is your support level at?
I'm not unhappy with the game nor am I wanting from the developer, so you trying to deflect is failing miserably.:rolleyes:

Why are you suddenly not so enthusiastic on sharing your pay cheque? "sharing is caring" you're a believer! where's the evidence?

I want this, I want that.

Pony up then!

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
If you want to be pedantic about term usage NTR can also refer to netorase which is exactly the content your asking for. It's why they finally changed the tag on this site from ntr to specifically netorare. My problem with your posts is you already put forth your suggestion a month ago and you where told, politely I might add, there would be no such content in this game. The reason, at least mine, for getting a bit snippy with you is you continue to suggest the dev add content when you were already told no. If you want that content you'll have to go to a different game. Here, every game on this site with the sharing content you want.

Reactions: john1230 and theola

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
Your absoutly correct swinging, swapping, sharing, it's all good. So again, where is your support level at?
Multiple males has a psychological taboo because of breeding and dominant male mentality.. a buck of the Hurd. the alpha. So the male ego demands one man. In most cases

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Don't like the game, don't play it. Like the game but want to complain, subscribe and talk to the developer. Play the game but get stuck, politely ask for help. Want to share game playing experiences, suit yourself.

Reactions: john1230

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
come to her room train her about sex. keep following her. after in her room following her to the bathroom. messege or call her every time she's in the bath room keep focus on her. Do you understand English? there are list of task to do there. i keep following eaach girls and get some info from people in this group, too.
Thank you for this information, I will be persistent. No, I don't understand English, I play using a translator on the side, which doesn't make it easy.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
Maybe some of you will agree but this game has some of the best milfs in this kind of games, is awesome and i cant wait to play the next update, hopefully we´ll have finally a scene with Lauren.
Games with this amount of quality content really deserves to be supported.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Maybe some of you will agree but this game has some of the best milfs in this kind of games, is awesome and i cant wait to play the next update, hopefully we´ll have finally a scene with Lauren.
Games with this amount of quality content really deserves to be supported.
yes i agree

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes