Jan 24, 2022
Jesus christ dude, you've been told again and again there won't be any content with any other guys in this game. The game dev himself said there will be no such content. YOU'RE the one that needs to get over it and shut up already.
I don't care what you call it! it is annoying and unproductive.
Noting I've posted here, suggested or requested has anything to do with NTR yet some get all freaked out about it and want to use it to label anything and everything they don't care for. And by the way there are already "other guys" in this game.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Noting I've posted here, suggested or requested has anything to do with NTR yet some get all freaked out about it and want to use it to label anything and everything they don't care for. And by the way there are already "other guys" in this game.
Don't play dumb, you know exactly what I mean when I say there won't be content with any other guys. The content you want is a single step away from NTR so don't pretend you don't know why people are bringing it up. You've been told numerous times that this game will never have the content you want from it, so move on, shut up, and play a different game with the stuff you want.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Sorry

Sorry but don't play the game if you don't like it ! There are a lot of NTR game ! And it's not necessary to be angry
Huh? What gave you the impression that I didn't like the game?

If "sharing is caring" then put your money where your mouth is!

Go to patreon and share your paycheck with the developer! Then you can vote on polls and leave messages for the developer. Instead of being annoying and whiney here!

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
How did you get them?
come to her room train her about sex. keep following her. after in her room following her to the bathroom. messege or call her every time she's in the bath room keep focus on her. Do you understand English? there are list of task to do there. i keep following eaach girls and get some info from people in this group, too.

Jan 17, 2022
How do you even trial Jill to her workplace? It says "catch her on her way to work" but I travelled to downtown and all the places and still cannot find her nor Mia.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How do you even trial Jill to her workplace? It says "catch her on her way to work" but I travelled to downtown and all the places and still cannot find her nor Mia.
Go to the residential district at 19:00 on the days she works. You'll have to skip the family dinner.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes