xjonny84x

Feb 23, 2023
Anyone knows how to get the Mia sex scene ?
You have to max scenes with her in the strip club, then you can see her with your old sister in her room at the motel sunday afternoon. Then talk to her and ask to help her multiple times. You can have scene in the room with your old sister but no real threesome... Or you can rent a room and have sex with her

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Could you please explain ? New vote for ?
May mean this one:
What kind of new content would you prefer the game to focus on in future updates?
Do you want to see more group scenes,
or new poses for old scenes,
or new scenes in another environment?
Maybe you prefer to see the development of the story plot (non sexual).
ps. By "Single sexual activity" I meant coupling with a single partner.
Dated 27 feb 2023.
possibly

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Hello ! You have to search a job on your cell phone. Sometimes you will find no job but if you continue you will have a job for the photostudio downtown
For example, when I get this message in the browser, what should I do?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
For example, when I get this message in the browser, what should I do?
Soon as you have the second message try Mom she is usually the first one you can persuade to model talk to her before 17:00 and request she model for you.
She may not do it first asking but she will agree and when she do's she will automatically take you providing its no later than 17:00 because she will be unwilling to miss dinner. If she won't you need to get a better relationship with her first then try the Bank manager and litte sisters boss as long as you have a highenough relationship with them they will also model,
Least thats as far as i got modeling wise.

Reactions: xjonny84x

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Yup, so far only the mom, the other mom, the bank manager and the Shop Owner have scenes with the photographer. In the future, the principal and the hotel manager will also be implemented since the option is there but for now, they always refuse when you bring it up.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I've fucked most of the female, but the Judge, Ren, Mia,the photographer, PE teacher, Lauren, and other mom daughters.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the Mia sex scene ?
i can't either, just nude dance only so far
Unless i'm wrong to have sex with Mia after all her strip club scene's (not sure you need all of them myself but better safe than sorry) you should odviously have the relationship points and sounds like you do.
But the sex scene happen at the hotel not the club as far as I know so first you need to go to the room Jills in when Mia is with her practicing and help Mia.
Once you get the 69 in the car you should now have the to sex options as well.
One is if you have been fucking Jill and had her Anal you should be able to get a Mia's Anal scene with Jill present in that room also (not a threesome! Just Jill vocally enjoying you sticking it in Mia's ass.
Or If you have the spare room you should also have the option to take Mia to that room to just fuck her.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

xjonny84x

Feb 23, 2023
Unless i'm wrong to have sex with Mia after all her strip club scene's (not sure you need all of them myself but better safe than sorry) you should odviously have the relationship points and sounds like you do.
But the sex scene happen at the hotel not the club as far as I know so first you need to go to the room Jills in when Mia is with her practicing and help Mia.
Once you get the 69 in the car you should now have the to sex options as well.
One is if you have been fucking Jill and had her Anal you should be able to get a Mia's Anal scene with Jill present in that room also (not a threesome! Just Jill vocally enjoying you sticking it in Mia's ass.
Or If you have the spare room you should also have the option to take Mia to that room to just fuck her.

Hope it helps.
If you continu anal, jil will join you to sucks mia's tits

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
You have to max scenes with her in the strip club, then you can see her with your old sister in her room at the motel sunday afternoon. Then talk to her and ask to help her multiple times. You can have scene in the room with your old sister but no real threesome... Or you can rent a room and have sex with her
I've got it. thanks, but i can't fuck her at the club along with sister just double bj only

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes