dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I think I finish the game for the moment ! I had sex with every woman except ren, the judge the woman from the sex shop the sport teacher and york. Did I miss something ?
woman from the sex shop: you can creampie her and threesome with Lil
York: Fuck her on motel and threesome with the lawyer

Reactions: xjonny84x

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Is he planing to move the story forward or will he just keep updating the sex with all girls. its getting tired that the game progress of the story is "still under develepment" u cant proggres everything

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Can there be much more story?
Your dad did it, if you are having sex with the bank manager, you are an accomplice and equally as guilty as he is. It seems unlikely that you dad was doing crime for anything other than strictly personal reasons (to quote the First Great Train Robbery..."I wanted the money.")
Your dad either goes to jail for a long time, or if he somehow manages to fluke the justice system and go free, neither of his wives are going to have him back, he is very likely going to be written out of the story. Genuinely interested, what plot points would you like explored?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Can there be much more story?
Your dad did it, if you are having sex with the bank manager, you are an accomplice and equally as guilty as he is. It seems unlikely that you dad was doing crime for anything other than strictly personal reasons (to quote the First Great Train Robbery..."I wanted the money.")
Your dad either goes to jail for a long time, or if he somehow manages to fluke the justice system and go free, neither of his wives are going to have him back, he is very likely going to be written out of the story. Genuinely interested, what plot points would you like explored?
Who is to say Dad doesn't have more wives or girlfriends running around? Besides that who is the head criminal boss? There is someone above the bank manager pulling the strings ( or at least the game hints at that). Besides there are still some girls in the game MC hasn't had sex with yet. Also pregnancy hasn't happened yet. Not sure how it hasn't considering how many loads MC has dumped in a few of the girls.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I think I finish the game for the moment ! I had sex with every woman except ren, the judge the woman from the sex shop the sport teacher and york. Did I miss something ?
You can have sex with Detective York by meeting her at the police station around 8 or 9pm and having her take you back to the Motel as long as your stats with her are high enough and you have the extra room rented
you can have sex with the sex shop owner by just continuing to do stuff with her when she asks to talk to you while you are working there, eventually you will be able to have a threesome with her and Lil

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Lil not come to catch
Here are the conditions:
1. Must pick Couch
2. must had 69 on the couch with the shop owner at least 2 times
3. Must be in relationship with the sex shop owner (your woman)
4. Must had a raw fucking with the shop owner at least 2 times
4. Minimal allure point for shop owner is 85.
5. Must had a raw fucking with Lil at least 2 times
6. Lil must be a girlfriend.

xjonny84x

Feb 23, 2023
You can have sex with Detective York by meeting her at the police station around 8 or 9pm and having her take you back to the Motel as long as your stats with her are high enough and you have the extra room rented
you can have sex with the sex shop owner by just continuing to do stuff with her when she asks to talk to you while you are working there, eventually you will be able to have a threesome with her and Lil
Thanks I did all that 2 days ago but now I'm stuck with Ren... Apparently I can have a blowjob with her in the lawyer's office but can't... That is the only thing that I'm missing in the game
EDIT : nevermind I just received a wonderful blowjob by Ren !

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks I did all that 2 days ago but now I'm stuck with Ren... Apparently I can have a blowjob with her in the lawyer's office but can't... That is the only thing that I'm missing in the game
EDIT : nevermind I just received a wonderful blowjob by Ren !
the Ren thing is also dependent rn on the amount of times you save her from the cops at night and you can use up your "favors" in which case she won't do anything for you until you save her from the cops again

xjonny84x

Feb 23, 2023
the Ren thing is also dependent rn on the amount of times you save her from the cops at night and you can use up your "favors" in which case she won't do anything for you until you save her from the cops again
To get the blowjob I had to substitute her not request an handjob ! That's why I didn't get it ! Now I think I did everything

Last edited:

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Hello, can you tell me where and when I can activate the photostudio.
For information, I am on day 148, thank you.

xjonny84x

Feb 23, 2023
Hello, can you tell me where and when I can activate the photostudio.
For information, I am on day 148, thank you.
Hello ! You have to search a job on your cell phone. Sometimes you will find no job but if you continue you will have a job for the photostudio downtown

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes