john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I had no idea this would be so hard for people to understand how to do. It is clear that a vast number of users cannot copy files into the game directory on their android phones, therefore I am going to need to pick one of the cheat mods from either gibs6100 HERE or I will include the one from suchguy HERE.

I don't play this game, I have no skin in this game other than to make all the questions stop!

Which mod would be better for the general, not very ... savvy player? Keeping in mind that if we choose one, then the other one doesn't work on my Android port.
I don't use Android so can you enlighten me on why if you include one mod the other mod won't work in the future?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Where can you buy stuff like condoms and such?Cant find it xD
The XShop your youngest sister and possibly you work at if you followed your youngest sister to her job like you was supposed too.
Booze you get from your older Sister when she's at work if you followed her to her job at the strip joint again like you was supposed too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melonsoldat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
What new scenes are in new version
Not played it yet so best I can say is.
v0.35 new content:
New content for Lily Gardner, Kate Jensen, Bank Manager, XShop Owner, Cheerleader
and something for Judge, Neighbor Mom, Milf Maid, and others
Maybe other could tell you more.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
How to get into the lawyers house for the party
Not sure if its the Lawyer or the female cop that tells you my memories not that good.
I Think Saturday and maybe Wednesday are the days of the parties but don't take my word on it.
If you friendly enough with her or the female Cop you can ask which two days she has the party on anyway.
Go too early she won't let you in but if you go to late she won't let you in either.
Best to go there straight after you eat at the dinner with your family.
And don't forget to take booze atleast two bottles worth.
I'd also save at the start once you in just incase you mess up but If done right you will probably need the second bottle.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I don't use Android so can you enlighten me on why if you include one mod the other mod won't work in the future?
I believe they will override each other. I added a button in my android port to start up one of the mods, but I don't BELIEVE both can exist. Someone can correct me.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I believe they will override each other. I added a button in my android port to start up one of the mods, but I don't BELIEVE both can exist. Someone can correct me.
So it's just a conflict if both mods are install, but there's nothing to stop someone from deleting the included mod and using the other mod right?

If that is the case I'd bundle gibs6100 cheat mod with it, as it's mostly automatic and requires little user interaction to work. So it's the most foolproof out of the two choices.

Dmagician37

Jul 17, 2021
Getting a bug when i sleep at the second family's house. When either girl comes to sleep with me in my room I get a text in the morning from the photographer about a job, it then sends me to the title screen after i guess a possible ending screen with Lily.

Šhūbhªm

Dec 4, 2022
Not played it yet so best I can say is.
v0.35 new content:
New content for Lily Gardner, Kate Jensen, Bank Manager, XShop Owner, Cheerleader
and something for Judge, Neighbor Mom, Milf Maid, and others
Maybe other could tell you more.
What are the new content

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes