TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
so this isn't exactly correct for fucking Aunt Kate
Thought i'd share since some of the triggers are so obscure in this game and i just unlocked this
there are two options available after you stay over night with her and she is taking a shower at 8am
1. sneak a peak
2. just enter
You need to get to where you can enter the bathroom, then choose "take a shower" a couple times.
After you exit the shower she is still naked and eventually she will jump in your arms naked and you have the choice:
"take a chance"
Choose that and you can start fucking her, you start raw but she makes you put a condom on and makes you wear one whenever you fuck her after
ask for Shower together sometimes

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
ask for Shower together sometimes
you can ask i think but i don't think she ever gets in with you.
She waits outside naked.
The first time she is jumping on the bed, the second time she embraces you and the 3rd or 4th time she jumps in your arms and you can try fucking her.

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
I updated the cheat mod with the removal of more daily triggers. This update is courtesy of john1230 who found ALL of the code, so a massive thank you to him. Link to mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch_P.rpy", line 1196, in <module>
File "game/CheatMod.rpy", line 41, in execute
screen cheats:
screen cheats:
File "game/CheatMod.rpy", line 164, in execute
if ApartParty.LastDate > 0 :
NameError: name 'ApartParty' is not defined

Waitforme

Donor
Feb 12, 2017
```

While running game code:
screen cheats:
screen cheats:
I have the same issue :)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
```

While running game code:
screen cheats:
screen cheats:
I have the same issue :)
Fixed it, but unfortunately had to remove some things temporarily. I'll get to adding them back in when I have the time to figure it out. Had to remove the Lawyer party, and confessional stuff. Link

Reactions: john1230

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
you need to make the cops your friends by talking about their interests and then ask them to help you.
To get access to the cops i think you need to keep talking to the Lawyer till she tells you about them
Ohh... I didn't follow the lawyer route... No wonder cops are not in the police station

Holynight92

Aug 28, 2022
Good Night! I am stuck with Lauren. Can I get to fuck her somehow? I get this message: Maybe u raised allure to the maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Good Night! I am stuck with Lauren. Can I get to fuck her somehow? I get this message: Maybe u raised allure to the maximum. Still, there may be more naughty events.
Lauren is the principal, right? Ignore her.... Don't go to her office anymore.... Just go to class... She will invite you herself

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
nope, she will use her hands and you can sleep with her but no sex, maybe in the next update?

Tatlopuyo000

Sep 4, 2020
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Is it the same for android? Or not.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Fixed it, but unfortunately had to remove some things temporarily. I'll get to adding them back in when I have the time to figure it out. Had to remove the Lawyer party, and confessional stuff. Link
Thanks as always. Do you know if you can change Ren's (lawyer secretary) night activity to only be next day -or even better that night- instead of 2 or 3 days in advance. Sleeping 72 hours for a CHANCE to make some progress with her makes it feels like the dev is trolling.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Updated the Cheat Mod again. john1230 fixed the new game crash with the Lawyers party, and Laurens confessions. He also helped with the limits for talking to the Fat Cop in the strip bar, which I didn't even realize you could do. In addition I added Chloraphorae suggestion so now the Lawyers Secretary stuff night activities should happen the night of rather than a few days after and with the help of john1230 a new menu option to reset family therapy so you can do it every day or one after another if you use the time cheat. Let me know if you have any bugs. Link to Mod

Reactions: john1230 and Cyiek
Jan 24, 2022
MC had a foursome with his motel family, which makes it even weirder that the harem tag is missing. Didn't even think about it till now.
Still not seeing the harem aspect. You've got the MMC going about shagging just about every female character in the story line. That in itself does not constitute a harem it simply makes the MMC a horn-dog. "Harem" is another one of those terms that is loosely defined and broadly applied in the anime world.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Still not seeing the harem aspect. You've got the MMC going about shagging just about every female character in the story line. That in itself does not constitute a harem it simply makes the MMC a horn-dog. "Harem" is another one of those terms that is loosely defined and broadly applied in the anime world.
Yeah a group of women who are all sexual involved with one man exclusively is definitely not a harem. That's definitely not one of the words literal definitions at all. I'm being sarcastic if you didn't catch that.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes