LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Still not seeing the harem aspect. You've got the MMC going about shagging just about every female character in the story line. That in itself does not constitute a harem it simply makes the MMC a horn-dog. "Harem" is another one of those terms that is loosely defined and broadly applied in the anime world.
No Offence to gibs6100 but I agree your right this post doesn't.
MC had a foursome with his motel family, which makes it even weirder that the harem tag is missing. Didn't even think about it till now.
A foursome with his motel family alone doesn't It just says Incest Game.
Nor is the fact that even the person making this Game say's it is.
Or the fact most people believe it is "it's is a bloody good bet it might be though".
However it's not a definitive indication It's a Harem game.

Even the fact he is also shagging all the female's members in his two family's doesn't prove it.
That really only makes it yet again an Incest game.
But least we forget we arn't talking RL Harem here we are talking Harem Game.
So the fact that with the possible exception of a few that could be considered outside his possible Harem.

The current members of his family and by that I mean all the Woman of his family that are both currently living with him now.
And the other members he's trying to get to live all together with them.
Who not only know about each other but except it.
And are actually only interested in haveing him as their intimate male partner to the exclusion of any other male.

Now I grant you when all these things are taken alone they may not scream Harem or even Harem Game at you.
But when viewed together as they are in this actual game they should.
Especially as they are part of the widely recognised definitions of both after all.

Plus the chances are good in this game that the ones outside his family may well also end up If they don't already.
Not only knowing about each other but deciding to forsake any other males in favour of him.
So erm yeh I'd say that kind of makes this a Harem game.

Modern Definition Harem: A group of women who are sexual partners of the same man.
A group of women devoted to one man to the exception of other men.

Harem games : A harem game is focused on a single main character (or MC for short) who is in a relationship with three or more love interests (or LIs for short) who do not engage in sexual activity with others. But are all aware of each other and approve of being in the harem and finally all end the game together in the harem.

So please explain again how you still don't see this game as a Harem game?.
I for one would really like to know which Logic you useing?.

Last edited:

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Updated the Cheat Mod again. john1230 fixed the new game crash with the Lawyers party, and Laurens confessions. He also helped with the limits for talking to the Fat Cop in the strip bar, which I didn't even realize you could do. In addition I added Chloraphorae suggestion so now the Lawyers Secretary stuff night activities should happen the night of rather than a few days after and with the help of john1230 a new menu option to reset family therapy so you can do it every day or one after another if you use the time cheat. Let me know if you have any bugs. Link to Mod
Absolutely amazing! I feel like calling you gods6100 instead.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Still not seeing the harem aspect. You've got the MMC going about shagging just about every female character in the story line. That in itself does not constitute a harem it simply makes the MMC a horn-dog. "Harem" is another one of those terms that is loosely defined and broadly applied in the anime world.
personal opinions or dictionary definitions of harem are irrelevant to the tag.
and the game pretty clearly meets the website's definition of a harem game:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
not sure why it doesn't have the tag, but it's a harem game like 3 times over and should have the tag

edit: just to be clear i don't have a particular problem with your comment or opinion on the matter, just pointing out the game should have the tag here and your post was the last substantive one

Reactions: JackMiejov

pekkiep

Jan 5, 2020
the excel spreadsheet on the first page is pretty up to date and useful and yeah Mary doesn't have any additional stuff. The next step for the stepfamily is likely threesomes and such since you can already bang all of them and they all already know you are fucking the other ones. There are 4 pics avaiable when you phone her in the shower:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks i get 3 picture and when cani fuck the other sister without condoom

Jan 24, 2022
No Offence to gibs6100 but I agree your right this post doesn't.

A foursome with his motel family alone doesn't It just says Incest Game.
Nor is the fact that even the person making this Game say's it is.
Or the fact most people believe it is "it's is a bloody good bet it might be though".
However it's not a definitive indication It's a Harem game.

Even the fact he is also shagging all the female's members in his two family's doesn't prove it.
That really only makes it yet again an Incest game.
But least we forget we arn't talking RL Harem here we are talking Harem Game.
So the fact that with the possible exception of a few that could be considered outside his possible Harem.

The current members of his family and by that I mean all the Woman of his family that are both currently living with him now.
And the other members he's trying to get to live all together with them.
Who not only know about each other but except it.
And are actually only interested in haveing him as their intimate male partner to the exclusion of any other male.

Now I grant you when all these things are taken alone they may not scream Harem or even Harem Game at you.
But when viewed together as they are in this actual game they should.
Especially as they are part of the widely recognised definitions of both after all.

Plus the chances are good in this game that the ones outside his family may well also end up If they don't already.
Not only knowing about each other but deciding to forsake any other males in favour of him.
So erm yeh I'd say that kind of makes this a Harem game.

Modern Definition Harem: A group of women who are sexual partners of the same man.
A group of women devoted to one man to the exception of other men.

Harem games : A harem game is focused on a single main character (or MC for short) who is in a relationship with three or more love interests (or LIs for short) who do not engage in sexual activity with others. But are all aware of each other and approve of being in the harem and finally all end the game together in the harem.

So please explain again how you still don't see this game as a Harem game?.
I for one would really like to know which Logic you useing?.
"Modern Definition Harem: A group of women who are sexual partners of the same man.
A group of women devoted to one man to the exception of other men."

"Harem games : A harem game is focused on a single main character (or MC for short) who is in a relationship with three or more love interests (or LIs for short) who do not engage in sexual activity with others. But are all aware of each other and approve of being in the harem and finally all end the game together in the harem."

So here's the problem. Our MC is playing the field with virtually all of the female characters but as far as being devoted to him to the exception of other men, the principal is married and the teacher has a boyfriend. As for the other female characters being exclusive to the MC and not engaging in sexual activities with others they would have to be exposed to other male characters with the possibility of engaging in sexual activity with them to see if thats the case and so far they have not.

I really have no issue with harem games although I much prefer sharing routs. You can have harem and sharing in the same game. The dev has incorporated the character "Jason" into the game but yet he is no more than a stick in the corner, such a waste. As much possibility of harem in this game it is also ripe for sharing which could easily be made avoidable for those that don't care to go down that path.

Not looking for argument or conflict here. My previous posts were simply suggestions/requests for possible future updates and I think we are all entitled to do so. Whether suggestions/requests actually get incorporated in future updates is entirely up to the dev and how they create the story-line and game-play. I've also played enough of these games to know many times what devs say they will or wont incorporate into the game at the beginning changes by the time it's finished. I'm also not going to slam the door on a game that's worth playing as is this one simply because it doesn't contain everything I prefer or contains some things I don't care for. I guess we'll see where it goes.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys don’t know if it’s already been said but how do you have the threesome with violet and Victoria, I’ve been trying but it keeps giving me every other scene but the threesome. I have maxed out all the other scenes, thanks in advance for any help.
they both have to be comfortable with creampies or it won't trigger.
The cop is pretty easy, just show up at the police station around 21 or 22:00 and have her drop you at the motel (you need the extra room free) and eventually she'll fuck you.
The lawyer takes a bit of work. need to visit her on nights when there is no party.
Best bet is to have dinner with her mom the judge (you also get points with the judge too) and then she'll let you stay on her couch. You also don't need booze this way.
Eventually she'll leave her bedroom door open and you can go in and fuck her. With a condom first. You then need to ask her to do it without a condom a few times before she agrees.
once you can creampie them both go to the party and it should almost always end with a threesome

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
does anyone know what the "cuckolding daughter" scene for Lauren looks like and how you trigger it?
It's one of the few things i think i have not unlocked. Screenshot 2023-02-23 143019.png

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Seems like you have unlocked it but didn't get what happened.
That's the additional raise for kinky activities with you if you are her daughter's boyfriend
That's why i'm asking what it looks like.
The event can say "relations are too depraved" even if you have never triggered a scene because of the way the alure stat works
or is it not an actually scene? it just triggers whenever you do something with Lauren once you are her daughter's boyfriend?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
That's why i'm asking what it looks like.
The event can say "relations are too depraved" even if you have never triggered a scene because of the way the alure stat works
or is it not an actually scene? it just triggers whenever you do something with Lauren once you are her daughter's boyfriend?
additional raise for kinky activities

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:oops:So no real logic at all I see.
So here's the problem. Our MC is playing the field with virtually all of the female characters but as far as being devoted to him to the exception of other men, the principal is married and the teacher has a boyfriend. As for the other female characters being exclusive to the MC and not engaging in sexual activities with others they would have to be exposed to other male characters with the possibility of engaging in sexual activity with them to see if thats the case and so far they have not.

I really have no issue with harem games although I much prefer sharing routs. You can have harem and sharing in the same game. The dev has incorporated the character "Jason" into the game but yet he is no more than a stick in the corner, such a waste. As much possibility of harem in this game it is also ripe for sharing which could easily be made avoidable for those that don't care to go down that path.
I honestly can't even begin to tell you how much is wrong with what you just said.
Well I could but that would take a full a page minimum.
So I try to just answere just a couple of points.

One last time This Game is by any other definition but your's a Harem Game.
So unless its a Female MC and her Harem you can't have any other males haveing Sex with any girls in your Harem.
Because then it's nolonger a Harem game its just a game about an MC with Stable of girls that the MC happends to fuck.

As for the Women you mentioned as I already said some are not yet part of his Harem.
But anway here go's
The Teacher has a boyfriend she Admits she doesn't fuck.
The Headmistress is married to a man she admits she no longer fucks.
And the only ones that might still fuck their husband's is the Bank Manager and even then it sounded like she dosen't
And the Neighbour but not sure she still fucks her husband either.
Other Yougest sister claims to want to meet other boys but want's MC to teach her and now seems more into just the MC.
Eldest sister at the Hotel works as a hostess In a strip joint so I see why you think she wouldn't have contact with other men there.
Youngest Is in love with her brother so yup I'm sure she's interested in other men.
Other Eldest sister had a boyfriend so I can see why you think she hasn't had chance to meet other men.
Oh yeh both moms were with his dad so I'm guessing unless they were nuns when they were younger they might of been exsposed to other men.
Aunty is a stewardess and we all know how little contact with men they have.
Shall I go on or are you starting to see how little that argument stands up yet.
Probably not but I'm nolonger interested no offence it's like talking to a brick wall.

By all means make a suggestion, have an opinion I wouldn't want to stop you.
But I also have a right to point out if and why I think you Suggestion doesn't fit the game you make it for.
Fair's fair after all.
And now I know what none Logic your useing I see no point in continuing this after this last post
Enjoy the game, have a nice life, good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Guys? Do you want your posts removed? Because discussing three letter word is how you get your posts removed.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I had no idea this would be so hard for people to understand how to do. It is clear that a vast number of users cannot copy files into the game directory on their android phones, therefore I am going to need to pick one of the cheat mods from either gibs6100 HERE or I will include the one from suchguy HERE.

I don't play this game, I have no skin in this game other than to make all the questions stop!

Which mod would be better for the general, not very ... savvy player? Keeping in mind that if we choose one, then the other one doesn't work on my Android port.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
making-out scene from what I can remember
yeah i'm just going to forget about it. Her allure is maxed anyway i just was being ocd about it
I've unlocked pretty much all the content except for that; the Lawyer BJ at the office and the bank lady stuff, which i have avoided

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes