john1230

Oct 6, 2020
How to get friendly with violet york the manly cop
Use the edit button next time and search for your answer! You have to go to the police station and talk about their interests for 2 weeks. If you ask where is the police station? you should not be playing this game!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
So it's just a conflict if both mods are install, but there's nothing to stop someone from deleting the included mod and using the other mod right?

If that is the case I'd bundle gibs6100 cheat mod with it, as it's mostly automatic and requires little user interaction to work. So it's the most foolproof out of the two choices.
You cannot delete a mod from inside an android port. I'm asking the community to choose which one I put inside the android port because I get Soooooooo many people that can't figure out how to copy over the mod files on their own.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
You cannot delete a mod from inside an android port. I'm asking the community to choose which one I put inside the android port because I get Soooooooo many people that can't figure out how to copy over the mod files on their own.
OK, I get it now. Good luck with this, there's always 1 who will complain whichever mod is included, you can't please them all.

Whenever i give some premium bottle it is shown that your relation with violet york is not good
Will you just follow instruction!!!

TALK TO HER AT THE POLICE STATION ABOUT HER INTEREST FOR TWO WEEKS!!!! THEN YOU CAN GIVE HER ALCOHOL AT THE PARTY!!! YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK TO THE LAWYER ABOUT HER INTEREST FOR TWO WEEKS ALSO.

anyone knows how to get the mia and jill private dance ?
The answer is always raise their affection and lust points by doing actions that gives you points. Jill's will be giving her massages, watching TV taking showers together. Mia is chatting about her in the strip bar and hanging out with her then getting strip tease and private dances.

*edit screenshot0001.png Jill's picture is a little too dark here, could this be a bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshot0001.png 08:00 Sneaking into neighbour's house and catch Lauren masturbating, after the scene you can spend the night again.

Last edited:
Reactions: beastfucker64

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
OK, I get it now. Good luck with this, there's always 1 who will complain whichever mod is included, you can't please them all.

Will you just follow instruction!!!

TALK TO HER AT THE POLICE STATION ABOUT HER INTEREST FOR TWO WEEKS!!!! THEN YOU CAN GIVE HER ALCOHOL AT THE PARTY!!! YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK TO THE LAWYER ABOUT HER INTEREST FOR TWO WEEKS ALSO.

The answer is always raise their affection and lust points by doing actions that gives you points. Jill's will be giving her massages, watching TV taking showers together. Mia is chatting about her in the strip bar and hanging out with her then getting strip tease and private dances.
OMG how do i do this ore how do i do that? GUYS READ FROM PAGE 1 I know it takes time BUT Ewery thing is in here!
Use the search field on top this page? and stop asking!

Reactions: Killer7161

xjonny84x

Feb 23, 2023
I think I finish the game for the moment ! I had sex with every woman except ren, the judge the woman from the sex shop the sport teacher and york. Did I miss something ?

Igor277

Oct 16, 2018
I think I finish the game for the moment ! I had sex with every woman except ren, the judge the woman from the sex shop the sport teacher and york. Did I miss something ?
You miss det York scene i guess. Go with Ren at night, get caught, dont call mom. York may come to save you, go to the motel

Reactions: xjonny84x

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
You miss det York scene i guess. Go with Ren at night, get caught, dont call mom. York may come to save you, go to the motel
You don't really need her to free you in order to have sex with her. If you have a good relationship with her, buy the extra room at the motel, then go to the police station at 9 or 10 in the evening and she'll automatically ask you what you're doing there. Then she'll give you a ride, choose to go to the motel and invite her to your extra room. Then you can have sex with her.

Reactions: xjonny84x

xjonny84x

Feb 23, 2023
You don't really need her to free you in order to have sex with her. If you have a good relationship with her, buy the extra room at the motel, then go to the police station at 9 or 10 in the evening and she'll automatically ask you what you're doing there. Then she'll give you a ride, choose to go to the motel and invite her to your extra room. Then you can have sex with her.
Omg thank you ! Another woman to the list now I think I can't do more in the game.

Reactions: DanteRed
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes