DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
what must i do more i am stuck at mary's training i can fuck her with and without condoom
When she's in the shower, you can text her to send you naughty pictures of her. Since you're at the point where you're having sex, she should send them without issues. I think these are all the Mary scenes right now, the bedroom fun and the shower pics. If there is anything more, I haven't found it.

Reactions: pekkiep

pekkiep

Jan 5, 2020
When she's in the shower, you can text her to send you naughty pictures of her. Since you're at the point where you're having sex, she should send them without issues. I think these are all the Mary scenes right now, the bedroom fun and the shower pics. If there is anything more, I haven't found it.
thanks and if i get anything more i will let you know

Reactions: DanteRed

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
You have to sneak into the shower 3 times in the morning after you slept in the spare hotel room before she will fuck.
so this isn't exactly correct for fucking Aunt Kate
Thought i'd share since some of the triggers are so obscure in this game and i just unlocked this
there are two options available after you stay over night with her and she is taking a shower at 8am
1. sneak a peak
2. just enter
You need to get to where you can enter the bathroom, then choose "take a shower" a couple times.
After you exit the shower she is still naked and eventually she will jump in your arms naked and you have the choice:
"take a chance"
Choose that and you can start fucking her, you start raw but she makes you put a condom on and makes you wear one whenever you fuck her after

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
the excel spreadsheet on the first page is pretty up to date and useful and yeah Mary doesn't have any additional stuff. The next step for the stepfamily is likely threesomes and such since you can already bang all of them and they all already know you are fucking the other ones. There are 4 pics avaiable when you phone her in the shower:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hotel manager.....how to handle the goons permanently?
you need to make the cops your friends by talking about their interests and then ask them to help you.
To get access to the cops i think you need to keep talking to the Lawyer till she tells you about them

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes