pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
So i cant trigger bridgette blowjob so i can't fuck her.. can someone tell me how to trigger it? .. just to u to know i dont have sexual realtions with PE teacher idk if thats the problem.. if thats not the problem can someone tell me what i exactly i need then..
use my save and you can do it

Jan 17, 2022
So i cant trigger bridgette blowjob so i can't fuck her.. can someone tell me how to trigger it? .. just to u to know i dont have sexual realtions with PE teacher idk if thats the problem.. if thats not the problem can someone tell me what i exactly i need then..
For Brigitte, it's slightly odd.

What I can advice you to do is go step by step. Play game with her but instead of actually playing, go all the way with whatever raunchy option it asks you to do. If you see the scene of MC fingering her while she's ontop of him, you're set for that scene. Visit the next day and choose the "Sit Near" option. There'll be a "Footjob" option. Pick that and as the option states, Brigitte gives MC a footjob. Once all that is done, the option to fuck should appear but it's another step.

Go and visit Brigitte at about 0100 onwards. She'll appear infront of her door naked and tease MC about it. Just keep repeating it till she asks MC for sex and then you should be done.
You don't have to have sexual relations with the PE teacher to even get it done.

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
For Brigitte, it's slightly odd.

What I can advice you to do is go step by step. Play game with her but instead of actually playing, go all the way with whatever raunchy option it asks you to do. If you see the scene of MC fingering her while she's ontop of him, you're set for that scene. Visit the next day and choose the "Sit Near" option. There'll be a "Footjob" option. Pick that and as the option states, Brigitte gives MC a footjob. Once all that is done, the option to fuck should appear but it's another step.

Go and visit Brigitte at about 0100 onwards. She'll appear infront of her door naked and tease MC about it. Just keep repeating it till she asks MC for sex and then you should be done.
You don't have to have sexual relations with the PE teacher to even get it done.
Im gonna a try it.. i already got footjob and i have around 75 lust points on her but since i was getting rejected when i was going to see her at 0100 i tought i needed something more im just gonna keep spamming the visit al 0100 to see what happens.. but since i read that u can get blowjob from her i tought that i needed to trigger blowjob first to fuck her.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Bridgette will not either have sex or give the blowjob until she officially becomes your girlfriend. If you haven't gotten the title yet keep doing the footjobs until she commits to being with you.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The bug with repeating events in PE Teacher is still there.
When I get out of bed, I get a text and the same scene repeats over and over again.
I can't get out of it.
It doesn't matter if you take your clothes off or not, it keeps repeating.
I guess no one else has the same symptoms as me.
Too bad, but good.

Tytyrpisicaus

Feb 11, 2023
first i confess 22 touch her pussy with finger no hand job just pray ,i try to sneak in neighborg house after 23 in diferent days monday thursday sunday (location and person ) but every time mom's coming no change to surprise or sneak.. other scene lisa with manager hotels - mia and jill -- aunt kate - step mom anne fuck -- works . Only Lauren not working help me guys

Last edited:

asdcvb

Feb 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure my save is broken. And i've been on the same save since waaaay back before there was much sex to speak of in this game. All this time I've just assumed there is no content with the cheerleader. Because, despite 100's of footjobs and fingerings, I can't progress anywhere else. In my tips it just says there may be other opportunities to raise allure at school. However, swear i've tried every combination of talking to her. Thought for a while I had to do all the PE teacher content so she would stop interrupting us. But that didn't work either. Think something just hasn't caught on to me having done the requirements, don't know how to fix it..

Rohit#5

Oct 11, 2022
I'm pretty sure my save is broken. And i've been on the same save since waaaay back before there was much sex to speak of in this game. All this time I've just assumed there is no content with the cheerleader. Because, despite 100's of footjobs and fingerings, I can't progress anywhere else. In my tips it just says there may be other opportunities to raise allure at school. However, swear i've tried every combination of talking to her. Thought for a while I had to do all the PE teacher content so she would stop interrupting us. But that didn't work either. Think something just hasn't caught on to me having done the requirements, don't know how to fix it..
Cheerleader has 2 scene at school blowjob's and helping for arrangements after class finished
Finished first helping and blowjob's will activate after activated blowjob you go to room at 1 AM(took condom) with you and you can fuck not beardick but with condom

asdcvb

Feb 6, 2019
Cheerleader has 2 scene at school blowjob's and helping for arrangements after class finished
Finished first helping and blowjob's will activate after activated blowjob you go to room at 1 AM(took condom) with you and you can fuck not beardick but with condom
How Do I make it into blowjobs? I've helped her 1000's of times after class finished. Never lead to anything, always get interrupted by PE teacher.

Jan 17, 2022
Just go for a meal at her place at 1700 and then she'll declare that you're her boyfriend right infront of everyone present. Once you get that you should be fine and everything should work.
Most important is the dinner part where she declares you as her boyfriend. For the fucking part, you'll ONLY get that to trigger after sneaking into her room at 0100 till she asks you to fuck her but you'll need condoms. The blowjob part would happen too if you're her boyfriend and during class at 1100 where she'll drag MC to skip class and blow him in the toilet.

asdcvb

Feb 6, 2019
Just go for a meal at her place at 1700 and then she'll declare that you're her boyfriend right infront of everyone present. Once you get that you should be fine and everything should work.
Most important is the dinner part where she declares you as her boyfriend. For the fucking part, you'll ONLY get that to trigger after sneaking into her room at 0100 till she asks you to fuck her but you'll need condoms. The blowjob part would happen too if you're her boyfriend and during class at 1100 where she'll drag MC to skip class and blow him in the toilet.
You are such an absolute freaking legend. I have played this game for months stuck on that single part of her questline. Just assuming her story hadn't gotten further till I read people talking about her questline today, and I realized I had been bamboozled. I have pressed everything In this entire game repeatetly. And not once did I think that talking to Lauren at specifically 17 would give me a new option of having dinner with them. Even though I have had dinner with them at some points months ago in this save, I never thought of it. Thank you so much. Finally some progress.

Reactions: xXGrim_ReaperXx

Pg777

Feb 28, 2023
When does the conflict occur between stepsisters i have raw sex with marry but only handjob with alexa

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes