Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Weird, I can't reproduce the issue. Loaded your save and despite trying my hardest I can't get a game over (Never thought I'd say that). The third sleep option just leads to an infinite loop, but I can't get any of the bad ends.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
if i remember correctly at first you have to "request" to sleep with her and she should tell you you are horny dog go fap in the bathroom first
request should be available at 22 i think? when she's changing
Yes all that happens normally and she even blows or jerks MC off, but when she sleeps, I cannot use the rest sleep buttton. Dialogue box shows you are not alone or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chocolaid

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Yes you can. Just go to "Request" and if your bond with her is strong, she'll allow it but the 1st few times, she'll send you to the toilet and masturbate 1st. Everything else would happen beyond that point and if your bond with her gets to an even higher point, you can just sleep automatically with her without even telling her.
She allows and jerks and all that but when it comes to sleeping together I cannot do it. When I click on rest it shows you are not alone

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
How do you progress the ... extra room, aunt kate and mom, perv modeling, topless, boob licking, then they ask you who's best. Is there a threesome or something extra yet? I feel stuck.

Lil and xShop owner? I got to fuck owner, condom, both chair and couch. Have fucked lil, creampied like 40 times, did lil and jill. After work lil strokes me till I cum. But no threesome, how do you get the lil + xShop owner threesome?

Family foursome? HOW?! I fucked mom in bed with each sister, but a foursome??? HOW?!

-----------

Edit: Okay, so aunt is not 100% progressed. Still using condom, just licked her boobs for the first time during meditation. Just had the first deepthroat while asking to sleep with her. So maybe I need to progress her more.

Family foursome you need to fuck mom in same bed as each sister several times (did that). Then when jill is sleeping with mom, in the morning (saturday 7or 8:00) fucked jill. Then lil came in, THEN MOM CAME IN. So you need to max all of them out and do the bed thing, then fuck the sister in mom's room. I think jill is easier, idk.

Still stuck on xShop, maybe photoshoot progresses her?

Last edited:

Chubzz

Jan 11, 2023
Not sure if anyone can help me. How do you get kate to go to other family I talk to her every morning in bathroom there's no option. And I can never seem to find mia with jill in the room.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Not sure if anyone can help me. How do you get kate to go to other family I talk to her every morning in bathroom there's no option. And I can never seem to find mia with jill in the room.
If she is staying over in your spare room, ask Lil to go to dinner at the other commune, Kate should catch you on the way there and go with you. After that you should be able to ask Kate to stay in your room in the second commune instead of the rented room.

Chubzz

Jan 11, 2023
If she is staying over in your spare room, ask Lil to go to dinner at the other commune, Kate should catch you on the way there and go with you. After that you should be able to ask Kate to stay in your room in the second commune instead of the rented room.
Hmm I've tried that before but the option to invite isn't available just the lie option

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes