Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Hey so, I really dont like the textbox, so I'm looking on screens.rpy for a way to add outlines on the text, anybody knows where the dialogue is located at? its not the usual (
style say_dialogue:
properties
xpos
xsize
ypos)
in which one would just add the outlines[(X, "#000", 0, 0) to give the dialogue text the X thick outline.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hey so, I really dont like the textbox, so I'm looking on screens.rpy for a way to add outlines on the text, anybody knows where the dialogue is located at? its not the usual (
style say_dialogue:
properties
xpos
xsize
ypos)
in which one would just add the outlines[(X, "#000", 0, 0) to give the dialogue text the X thick outline.
It's still "screen say" (though, it's now in scrs_std_ingame.rpy)
text what id "what"

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
It's still "screen say" (though, it's now in scrs_std_ingame.rpy)
text what id "what"
Thanks a lot, I just dont understand why do devs find good in black textboxes which obstruct the view in scenes, when you can have a clean transparent one

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.37.2 + Family Edition + Cheats button (in Mod menu)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 397 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: HappyFrog09

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.
I used to think you are developer of the game .. lol sorry for confusion and thanks for update

BDI

May 23, 2017
How to get an invitation from the Judge to spend the night or, is that not in the game yet?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes