May 9, 2021
how i can chose this option
I don't remember exactly, but my aunt needs the trust of the second family.Try to invite Lily to visit the second family on Friday evening and Katie will meet you at the entrance, first just lie to her where you are going, and then you can invite her with you, but! you need the trust of the second family and that you have your own room in their house.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I am not a
I don't remember exactly, but my aunt needs the trust of the second family.Try to invite Lily to visit the second family on Friday evening and Katie will meet you at the entrance, first just lie to her where you are going, and then you can invite her with you, but! you need the trust of the second family and that you have your own room in their house.
I can not choose option to invite her. How can I perform this choice?

BDI

May 23, 2017
how you do that
Absolutely no idea and I'm tired of running around looking for the next clue as to accomplish anything! This game really NEEDS a legit-mint walkthrough BY THE DEV, who knows the complete story, NOT by a fan who is writing their version from playing.

Last edited:

nickeii

Oct 4, 2017
Sorry. the bug with the P.E teacher remained. When using beer on a T-shirt, the amount in the inventory does not change:cool:

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes