Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I need help. Would appreciate if anyone could guide what to do next for below scenes.

1. How to get mom’s tit job scene in bathroom. No matter if I enter directly or peek - I’m not getting this scene. Also, there seems to be a scene where mom and MC masturbate each other in bed at night. Saw both these scenes in google search images. How to get these 2 scenes?

2. How to get mom and aunt threesome scene? Is there any scene for it yet? The max I’m getting is when aunt invites mom to extra room - during the cloths competition. Both remove their swimsuits tops and smash MC face in their boobs and then asks MC to judge. Can we progress after this? cause I’m not able to.

3. How to get motel manager and mom threesome scene? I’m giving her premium wine and made a ‘request’ to spend time with mom in room. But max they are only removing some layer of clothings.
Also, I had the goons caught by cops but max I’m getting from motel manager is blowjob.
How to fuck motel manager? I got the option to fuck her in ‘Naughty’ but when I’m clicking it, she says nice try and turning it down. How to fuck her and also get threesome with mom?

4. How to get sisters threesome scene? I took the red hair sister to dates countless times. Allure and opinion with both sisters are high. The max I’m getting is the scene where MC gives massage to older sis naked and then fucks her on bed. Then younger one barges into the room and catches us having sex, then lily lays down next to us on bed and then leaves right after our sex is completed.
How to get her to join?

Also, how to get mom to join.
The max I got with mom is when mom and anyone of the sisters are sharing a room. I’m joining their bed at night and then fucking mom in middle of the night.
Both the sisters have caught us having sex, with younger sis looking at the cream pie and the older sis saying that mom is loud during sex.
How to progress after this? Can they join too?

5. How to progress with Lauren(neighbour’s mom)? The max I’m getting is handjob during confession. One time she let me in her room after midnight when I knocked her door. She let me share her bed but nothing happened.
After that MC got into relationship with daughter and after that she’s not letting me into her room saying that I’m used to this behaviour and me being her daughter’s boyfriend is making it harder.
My opinion with her is 100 but sexual interest is stuck around 83.
Sexual attraction/allure with Lauren is not increasing with handjobs nor increasing when I’m helping her with gardening nor it is increasing if I’m attending their dinner.
Not increasing with anything. Do I need to progress with any other characters to move forward? What to do next?
Does Lauren have a blow job scene or any sex scene for her yet? I really need to progress with her cause I think she’s the hottest milf.

6. Lastly, how to get into lawyers house? I got her home address and the task in phone says something about visiting her on Wednesday or Friday morning something but nothing is happening when I visit.
Only thing happening is my opinion with her is reducing by -58 if I visit her home anytime.
Also, town hall is unlocked for me and lawyer said meet her there but nothing is happening afterwards. Lawyer is not there at townhall at anytime. How to proceed?

I’m only using console for money, energy and setting conflict b/w sisters to zero.
I don’t want to use console to max my allure or opinion with characters so I’m manually grinding them with all characters without cheat so help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.:HideThePain:

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Guys, I need help. Would appreciate if anyone could guide what to do next for below scenes.

1. How to get mom’s tit job scene in bathroom. No matter if I enter directly or peek - I’m not getting this scene. Also, there seems to be a scene where mom and MC masturbate each other in bed at night. Saw both these scenes in google search images. How to get these 2 scenes?

2. How to get mom and aunt threesome scene? Is there any scene for it yet? The max I’m getting is when aunt invites mom to extra room - during the cloths competition. Both remove their swimsuits tops and smash MC face in their boobs and then asks MC to judge. Can we progress after this? cause I’m not able to.

3. How to get motel manager and mom threesome scene? I’m giving her premium wine and made a ‘request’ to spend time with mom in room. But max they are only removing some layer of clothings.
Also, I had the goons caught by cops but max I’m getting from motel manager is blowjob.
How to fuck motel manager? I got the option to fuck her in ‘Naughty’ but when I’m clicking it, she says nice try and turning it down. How to fuck her and also get threesome with mom?

4. How to get sisters threesome scene? I took the red hair sister to dates countless times. Allure and opinion with both sisters are high. The max I’m getting is the scene where MC gives massage to older sis naked and then fucks her on bed. Then younger one barges into the room and catches us having sex, then lily lays down next to us on bed and then leaves right after our sex is completed.
How to get her to join?

Also, how to get mom to join.
The max I got with mom is when mom and anyone of the sisters are sharing a room. I’m joining their bed at night and then fucking mom in middle of the night.
Both the sisters have caught us having sex, with younger sis looking at the cream pie and the older sis saying that mom is loud during sex.
How to progress after this? Can they join too?

5. How to progress with Lauren(neighbour’s mom)? The max I’m getting is handjob during confession. One time she let me in her room after midnight when I knocked her door. She let me share her bed but nothing happened.
After that MC got into relationship with daughter and after that she’s not letting me into her room saying that I’m used to this behaviour and me being her daughter’s boyfriend is making it harder.
My opinion with her is 100 but sexual interest is stuck around 83.
Sexual attraction/allure with Lauren is not increasing with handjobs nor increasing when I’m helping her with gardening nor it is increasing if I’m attending their dinner.
Not increasing with anything. Do I need to progress with any other characters to move forward? What to do next?
Does Lauren have a blow job scene or any sex scene for her yet? I really need to progress with her cause I think she’s the hottest milf.

6. Lastly, how to get into lawyers house? I got her home address and the task in phone says something about visiting her on Wednesday or Friday morning something but nothing is happening when I visit.
Only thing happening is my opinion with her is reducing by -58 if I visit her home anytime.
Also, town hall is unlocked for me and lawyer said meet her there but nothing is happening afterwards. Lawyer is not there at townhall at anytime. How to proceed?

I’m only using console for money, energy and setting conflict b/w sisters to zero.
I don’t want to use console to max my allure or opinion with characters so I’m manually grinding them with all characters without cheat so help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.:HideThePain:
This one will take a bit but I'll do my best.

1. Already answered this one in the past but you have to stay in the motel room with Mom and go to the bathroom to jerk off. Don't lock the door and at some point she'll catch you and give you a handjob. Do this a few more times and eventually she'll ask you if you want to use her boobs.

2. Not 100% sure on this since I only played up to version 34 but I don't think a threesome with the aunt and mom is in the game yet. The best you can do are the clothing competition and sleeping with them till morning.

3. Haven't seen the threesome with mom and manager but from what I can tell, you need to advance with the manager first. In order to do that, you need to have a good standing with her so no more handjobs and blowjobs in the reception since those lower the relationship. You can definitely increase your relationship by suntaning with her every morning at 6 and 7 o'clock. When she likes you enough, you'll have to rent the single room at the motel and enter it at several hours (I think you have better odds between 20:00 and midnight) until you get a random event where the manager barges into your room to have sex with you.

4. Yeah, this one is tricky for sure but the older sister is the key. Keep having sex with her until the little sis will get involved. Then have threesomes with them a few more times and the mom will catch you and you get the foursome. This one is tiresome as you'll need to do that a ton of times before you get there.

5. Not sure on this one but when you go and confess to her, select the option which allows you to touch her pussy first and then get the handjob. Maybe that will help. Or just try again on another night until she accepts you again. She rejected me as well after becoming the daughters boyfriend but after 2 or 3 more days, I went to her house after midnight and she was fine with sleeping with the MC again.

6. Maybe you have your dates mixed up but it should say to visit the lawyer on Wednesday or Saturday night, after 21:00 when the female cop is also there. You'll need premium drinks in order to get in so buy some alcohol from the older sister, when she's at work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
What is the function of class interrupt?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StraitenedTimes-0.37.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KaizerKai

Oct 30, 2019
Ok so i have info about 2nd family home from the lawyer, but when i go to the suburb everytime I can only find Neighbor house and old house option, i have tried every hr of the day and it is even in my task list but still i cant unlock the house. I need help please.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Ok so i have info about 2nd family home from the lawyer, but when i go to the suburb everytime I can only find Neighbor house and old house option, i have tried every hr of the day and it is even in my task list but still i cant unlock the house. I need help please.
You need not only to find out about them but to get their address as well.
So the task "Find out about them" should be finished
and "visit their house" - in progress

KaizerKai

Oct 30, 2019
You need not only to find out about them but to get their address as well.
So the task "Find out about them" should be finished
and "visit their house" - in progress
i have "visit their house" in tasklist, i have gotten their address too but the house doesnot appear in the suburb, only neighbor house and old house pops.

gdgdfgdfgd

Apr 16, 2023
i have "visit their house" in tasklist, i have gotten their address too but the house doesnot appear in the suburb, only neighbor house and old house pops.
I have the same problem and everything i could find in the thread didnt work for me (speak with the male detective in the bar, go to the mall in the weekend etc..)

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes