WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I've run into a problem - when I click on my phone it throws an exception. The exception occurs in both version 37 and version 37.1. I can't recall what action I did that caused it. Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix it. Thanks.
It's hard to find out what's the problem without your save file

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Day 207

21:00) go to the girls room, click on lisa/mom, requests, invite to
stepfamily dinner, back, naughty, fuck, no, no, i want to fuck her
bareback, creampie her

I don't have the requests what am I doing wrong

Last edited:

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Someone called me?
;)

V 37.0 PC
V 37.0 MAC

v0.37 new content:
New content for Lily, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Lit Teacher, Lawyer's Secretary
and something for Anna and Sophia Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, PE teacher, and others
new location (school library, no direct access)

Fix: another adjustment for Neigh House sneak conditions
Fix: Anna ShowPersonCloseLabel error
Fix: Lily & Judge progress descriptions
Fix: sleeping together events

Add: 4 base (9 total) animations
Update: 2 animations
Add: 60+ images
Update: 18 images

View attachment 2547490
v0.37.1 plz

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Not the Finger Fucking and not the wine event happened yet but i don't know how to do it , can you tell me the steps please ?
do you have the console activated? If so use this command to fix that damn to depraved shit... that is what is holding you back from getting anywhere.

Relations["Player", "StepOS"].opinion.Value = 100 ; and Relations["Player", "StepOS"].allure.Value = ### .

for the allure value you will have to try out and look in your phone under progress to see if the depraved shit is gone and then you can make progress.

SMom = Step-Mom
StepOS = Step-OldSis
StepYS = Step-YoungSis

I attached dirtyConsole so if you don't have the console activated just drop this (unziped) into the game folder and hit SHIFT+O (O not zero) then you can past the commands in there one at a time.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Here is my WT for 0.37.0

I used the mod called suchmod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

The options i used in the mod
money
motel cheats - infinite all - so i don't have to worry about buying them over and over
modeling job - which i used near the end

I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after a update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update.

StraitenedTimes 0.37.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren and Jaslene PE Teacher

0.36.2 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
0.37.0 save, it has my save file with the persistent file

Hi and thank you for your work on this. LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
My questions and comments are not meant to diminish anything you have done.
I do have a couple things to say about this though. Questions and comments.

Are you just adding onto the 36.2 walk-through? If yes, I have found it to be lacking in my start over play-through. Maybe needs some editing and proof reading? (Granted all time consuming things)

Doesn't the mod - suchmod.rpy - make it so there is NO CONFLICT? no loss of opinion, well no loss of anything... So with that in mind, HOW do you get the other room-mates conflict and resolution?(part of the walk-through) My game literally will not show any conflict! I recently got the "aunt gets angry at MC for coming on her face during tit-fuck" after probably 5 times (including the first) with her never getting angry. (I think it's the mod that activates by pushing "k" on the keyboard and is automatic) Right in the next hr. I was able to go back in the room and interact with her. I couldn't spend the night, but got to spend time with her watching TV like nothing was wrong. (I think my original non-mod play I couldn't even get her to respond- she just said she was still mad or something and told me to leave the room then locked me out I think)

Did something happen during your play-through that caused you to lose your place? The reason I ask is somewhere around day 40/50 it seemed like a few events were shifted forward without the build-up and a couple were delayed(I remember the F "mom" bareback event was available 10 to 15 days earlier for me).

Have you actually played with the same save through-out the walk-through?

How are you getting the "chance event"(peeping) to pop? It doesn't matter for me how much I try going back and forth to the doors that I need to to get the "event" - it doesn't pop/trigger.(my laptop will allow a 1 second per direction[click door and get there = 1 sec] so it takes a minimum of 2 seconds per try) aprox 30 tries per minute. I tried for more than an hour before I gave up trying to get an "event" to pop. [HR = 30X60=1800 tries]{even allowing for some error 28X60=1680 tries} The way I understand the mechanics of the "event" trigger it also makes me question this type of trigger in what is supposed to be a fun/entertaining game! (event trigger conditions = If conditions are met[maid present in the room] then/ the variable trigger X% is activated (for every occurrence individually) X is usually a very low %. This also brings up the possibility that in "normal" game play the player my fall into a state of NEVER having a certain event trigger! The fact that I cannot get something to happen when I'm being told "this works" does make me question if some mod I have installed is effecting my game-play.

Did you count the times you did an action before the event progressed? The "maid progressing to F-ing" event if I counted correctly is 7 or 8 times to perform oral before it will progress(well past it's progressing the sexual stimulation has stopped). I swear I was past that number and it still hadn't progressed! But I didn't keep track AND I have to get those events by chance, so...

Did you always get the exact result from masturbation events? I have gotten many variations! From not getting the "event" to someone else peeping on me.

Is there a reason for time skipping in certain places? I'm currently about day 90ish and you have a bunch of time skipping. Is there a reason for doing that? Do you do that to get an "event" to happen specifically so you don't get any interference? I noticed you skip a lot of time first thing in the morning at school (8 to 9). You can use that time for progress with the teacher or principle.

My next comment is in general to all the "Sandbox" game makers. If you could provide a "cheat sheet" of requirements for progress that would make game play much more enjoyable for us NON-hardcore players. Maybe list them in progressive hints? Like the Maid thing I mentioned. It would be nice to know how many times I need to do the specific thing before I try something else and reset my progress!

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes