May 2, 2020
well... i dont even get to this. before i can ask her i have to get a hj, dont i? always clingy work only... without progress in victoria i cannot progress any further... geez
anybody else ideas?
what I realized with Alexa and MAy's storyline is that you have to repeat certain events multiple times. If something isn't triggering maybe try going for Ren's story.. because she joins in on the office fun...

I remember doing all that and nothing was happening so when during WEEKENDS i went to the office instead of going straight for the hj's or whatever... i tried all "chat" dialogues and one of them was to be ur gf.

Most likely you'll have to also progress your wednesday and saturday drinking nights.

BDI

May 23, 2017
OK, I see most of you are using different mods then me. So I will make my case why I'm using the mod I'm using and it might help you as well.

I use CheatMenu because it works well with _dirtyConsole, as well as the I-patch. For those of you that don't know _dirtyConsole is a simple file that you drop into any Renpy game folder and it will activate the Console. then while in game you just hit SHIFT+O that's O not Zero, then the console pops up and you just hit vv (That is V V not W) and it will list most of the game commands.

Now I like to have more control and not have things taken over for me by a mod, that is why i don't use any of the other mods. Not being able to control the friction in the family unit prevents from getting "Roommates Quarrel Solved" for your Mom and Sisters, meaning you are missing out on the Rep and that part of the game. + I like being able to choose what cheats i want and when i want them.

I will add the full list of Console commands that i have gathered so far and it is a long list.
Have fun

PS: you should be using notpad ++, to read and view most text docs. (unless its a PDF, or Word doc.)
PSS: I spend a lot of time jumping around with Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###, Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###, Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=### so that i can get Progress fulled up.
For some reason, the Console commands page on my computer opens up by hitting l as well as Shift+O.That is small L.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.37.0 + IC + Cheats enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 397 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I was told there will be no more posting of unofficial android ports to the OP, so I'll just post here saying that I updated my android port.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Its strange that once you get the green interest that it doesn't stay highlighted for future conversations.......since the MC now knows what that persons interest are moving forward.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

BDI

May 23, 2017
OK, I see most of you are using different mods then me. So I will make my case why I'm using the mod I'm using and it might help you as well.

I use CheatMenu because it works well with _dirtyConsole, as well as the I-patch. For those of you that don't know _dirtyConsole is a simple file that you drop into any Renpy game folder and it will activate the Console. then while in game you just hit SHIFT+O that's O not Zero, then the console pops up and you just hit vv (That is V V not W) and it will list most of the game commands.

Now I like to have more control and not have things taken over for me by a mod, that is why i don't use any of the other mods. Not being able to control the friction in the family unit prevents from getting "Roommates Quarrel Solved" for your Mom and Sisters, meaning you are missing out on the Rep and that part of the game. + I like being able to choose what cheats i want and when i want them.

I will add the full list of Console commands that i have gathered so far and it is a long list.
Have fun

PS: you should be using notpad ++, to read and view most text docs. (unless its a PDF, or Word doc.)
PSS: I spend a lot of time jumping around with Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###, Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###, Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=### so that i can get Progress fulled up.
FYI, after running UnRen 1 and 2, I tried booting the game up and got this, now this was without making any changes to the files themselves.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
At some point, the content for these lovely ladies will come to a close. Which one do you think will be the first for which the content will be considered complete?

I think it will be the lady cop since she's not really that relevant to the story or perhaps the lawyers secretary for the same reason. What are your choices?

spinnoe

Feb 26, 2023
I still can't trigger the Alexa staircase scene that would allow me to go further than handjob with her. How can I do ?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
If Kate is either staying in the motel or just eating with the commune, if you invite Lil to join the second commune, then Kate should catch you and Lil sneaking off and come with you.
yes there's an option to do that, but i can't push the button.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I do everything with her, I correspond with her, I let her down on her mantle and on her face., and I massage her when I come to her house alone without a secretary and she also jerks me off by choice.
not sure then, might be something else has to happen first before you get to the point of fucking. or it might not be in the game yet.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
what I realized with Alexa and MAy's storyline is that you have to repeat certain events multiple times. If something isn't triggering maybe try going for Ren's story.. because she joins in on the office fun...

I remember doing all that and nothing was happening so when during WEEKENDS i went to the office instead of going straight for the hj's or whatever... i tried all "chat" dialogues and one of them was to be ur gf.

Most likely you'll have to also progress your wednesday and saturday drinking nights.
dont forget the hot cop as well, that might have impact.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Its strange that once you get the green interest that it doesn't stay highlighted for future conversations.......since the MC now knows what that persons interest are moving forward.
once you do it enough times you memorize the pattern. EG: Mom is 3 down on the left and 3 down the right...

Reactions: Revy15a2

Reaver

May 31, 2017
FYI, after running UnRen 1 and 2, I tried booting the game up and got this, now this was without making any changes to the files themselves.
why are you using UnRen? just use _dirtyConsole and drop it into the game folder. much easier. It will give you roll back and console.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer
May 9, 2021
not sure then, might be something else has to happen first before you get to the point of fucking. or it might not be in the game yet.
More precisely, to say that it is.I just opened archive.rpa and didn't see anything new.Everything that is there is all open.

Reactions: Reaver
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes